What's new

Pistols

One of my officers at work just got this gun. I got to look at it today and really like the initial feel of it.

proxy.php

Col. Jeff Cooper was a big fan of the CZ75 design, everyone I have ever known who actually owned and shot one was a huge fan of them.

Col. Jeff Cooper was a big fan of the CZ75 design, everyone I have ever known who actually owned and shot one was a huge fan of them.

I've been away from posting here for about 3 weeks. Mostly due to the fact that it's finally warm here in Wisconsin and I've been shooting my new CZ 75B every chance I can get.

I LOVES this gun. I've put about 500 rounds down range so far. It's very comfortable and shoots like a dream. I've already customized it with rosewood grips. The DA is not the greatest, but the SA is butter. Now I just need to buy every other CZ model out there.

+1 on the CZ!

The most balanced semi-auto I've fired so far.

Overall I still prefer the older style wood grip S&W 36/ Charter Chief's Special, shot one handed, and the Ruger Blackhawk .357 5" to any semi-auto. But the CZ75 is so far above any other mag feed I've used that I may lay down the long green for one yet (I sold my Stevens 311 and picked up a Stoeger Coach gun for HD earlier this year so it's tough to justify another gun purchase for a while).

-

Pictures of my other toys.

We have a CZ-75B in 9mm with the Omega trigger system. I added the rosewood grips. And a Browning Buckmark Stainless Camper in .22lr.

I've carried a Glock 27 for over 5 years. Small frame, lite weight, good presence for open carry and extremely easy to conceal. Authorised carrier can order 15 round clip. 40 caliber

My father in law has one of those. Makes for a real nice CCW. You should go ahead and order spare mags now -- last I heard S&W was running a couple of months backlog.

I picked a PPS in .40 back in March and have put about 500 rounds through it. It is one sweet pistol, and you just wont believe how slim it is.

Those mags are pricey too at 50 bucks a pop. All 3 are the same price regardless of which size extension you get with it.

I've got a Taurus Millenium Pro PTI 111, kind of like one of the posters above, but titanium. Great gun for concealed carry, but with some QC issues. My first box of ammo had 1 fail to fire and 4 fail to extract. Taurus's warranty is great, unfortunately you have to send the gun to them at your expense, which in my case was just over $50, since it has to go by air. I kind of wish I went with the Walther PPS or Smith and Wesson MPc.

Top Bottom