What's new

Pipe PIF

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Well, it's been one year since I won this GBD Midnight billiard from @Vlad. Pipe PIF Since, I now have more than enough pipes, I'd like to PIF this one. It still gurgles with most blends in most conditions, but it's nothing that a pipe cleaner every once in awhile couldn't clear up.

Same rules apply as the original PIF. Not sure how long I'll run it for.

Just post what you like about pipe smoking or what interests you about trying a pipe to be in.

img_20170314_131542202-jpg.775622

img_20170314_131520212-jpg.775623

img_20170314_131450414-jpg.775624

Attachments

• IMG_20170314_131542202.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20170314_131520212.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20170314_131450414.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 158
Awesome pif! -Not in-

Pipe looks nice though! What I like about pipe smoking. It is relaxing, the flavors, the technique, collecting, the beauty of the pipes.... so I like pretty much everything about it haha :lol:

Im in just the relaxation for me to wind down the day....I sit there with a dram and a book and just relax!

Not In, just playing along.

I like the variety of things to try, that it can be enjoyed while doing other things (currently enjoying my pipe during Bible study time), and that its a personal hobby with few "rights" and "wrongs" as long as you enjoy the journey.

Awesome pipe and PIF. What I Love about pipe smoking is that it gives me time to slow down in world that keps going faster.

Not in though.

Awesome pic! I am in

What draws me to pipe smoking it how relaxing it is and that it gives me time to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Very nice PIF Erik! Not in, but this will be a treat for someone!

Nice PIF Erik. Not in. Someone will be a very happy owner of this nice looking pipe.

I really enjoy a good retrohale because the flavors stand out a bit more. Like everyone else, I love to relax on my outside patio at night while reading the BL threads, looking at youtube or just doing nothing while I enjoy the taste of the tobacco.

I'm in! My current setup is a Missouri Meerschaum cob. I love sitting on the front porch at night, listening to the rain and relaxing with a pipe.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Great PIF but not in. Being a straight, passing a pipe cleaner will be a cinch- bye bye gurgle.

Top Bottom