What's new

Pino Silvestre aftershave ??

My old 4.2 oz. SPLASH bottle of PS is getting low...All I see online are spray bottles. Do they still make a 4.2oz splash bottle ??..Same formula ??
DSCN4636.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4636.JPG
    DSCN4636.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
This one looks like it's $29..is it a spray?
Pino Silverstre Original After Shave 4.2oz
proxy.php
this is the original , same bottle I have...but my guess is if you order from these guys you may end up with the reformulated spray bottle...Look at the next comment, it appears they have reissued the splash in a slightly different looking bottle...I would have to try this to see if this new version is a reformulated scent....HOPE NOT !

Hope this is the original formula !!....I'll ask the Italian Barber if he knows....price is fair...

My Dad wears it. It's like, $14 a bottle here.

Worst case is I can ship you some, but I am not sure how it would work with technically shipping an alcohol product.

My Dad wears it. It's like, $14 a bottle here.

Worst case is I can ship you some, but I am not sure how it would work with technically shipping an alcohol product.
sincere thanks RollTideUK..... but the cost of shipping plus the added possibility of confiscation just doesn't sound like a good way to go...That's a really good price , even for the UK , I don't think it's much cheaper than that in Italy !

This been my preferred eau of cologne for like 30 years , I know there are thousands better , but this one has gotten me for so many years

just heard from Italian Barber , he has no idea if it's the original formula....the old one I have has a light touch of " oud " in it , some type of agar wood...I love it , and the pine cone bottle !

Top Bottom