What's new

PIF - Starter Fountain Pen and Ink

As a result of spending a lot of time in the Nib and participating in the shaving restraints, I have recently acquired a few new pens and ink. As a result, I have not been using one of the very first fountain pens I ever bought, a Cross Beverly. So, if any of you are interested in getting into fountain pens, now is your chance. Just say "I'm in" and you'll be entered to win this Cross Beverly, which is in great shape, a new pack of Cross Blue/Black ink cartridges, and a mostly-full bottle of Noodler's Ellis Island, since you're not going to want to use cartridges for very long (the G2 is not part of the PIF, just pictured for scale). If you'd like to say why you're interested in getting into fountain pens, go right ahead. Winner will be picked by random drawing, but I'd like for this to go to someone new to fountain pens.

I'll leave this open for a few weeks or until interest dies down. Apologies to my international brethren, but this one will be CONUS only. Thanks and good luck to all!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414447755.163384.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414447782.485876.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414447797.834059.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414447809.574812.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414447821.644794.jpg

​Im in.........I have never been in to fountain pens, but I have tried some calligraphy and have made some pirate maps with my kids using some tips and parchment paper...tons of fun. Using the old style writhing really has an apple to me.

Please Count me IN...I've always been interested, but never took the leap. Please help start my new acquisition disorder!!

Thanks...

I'm in! I've been using dip pens to ink drawings so it'd be nice to have something to produce more consistency when writing.

Not in but you've inspired me. I think it is FP PIF time. Now to find that box (have my current rotation but I am moving so it is complicated right now).

Thanks!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
David:
I'm in for sure!

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp] "None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen or half it's ['pensations']; but we can try". Mark Twain[/FONT]

Last edited:
Top Bottom