What's new

PIF: Show me something beautiful: A new soap to try and share.

So I received a special package in the mail today, thanks to @HDSledge. I decided to give it a try tonight. The soap has a light scent, reminding me of dove soap. I used it like a shave stick. It lathered very easily and created a nice lather. I did two passes with no irritation. It's a very nice soap. I really appreciate the opportunity to try it.
proxy.php

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

This PIF showed how the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is absolutely true. For example my wife doesn't think the spider is beautiful but I do. We decided that we aren't qualified to decide which entries are the most beautiful. They are all beautiful. The cold unseeing number crunching random number generator is the only solution.

Amazingly it seemed to follow our heart with the number one winner: @Mceuph75
Congrats again on the successful outcome of your surgery! Since you opted out of the PIF you get to pick another entry of your choice to receive the Mike's.

The runner up entries are notable as well.
@Roccomon
@Lightcs1776
PIF: Show me something beautiful: A new soap to try and share..

Congrats to the winners! Pm with you shipping info and I'll get the soaps out to you asap.
Received my sample soap today, what a fascinating scent! It has taken it's spot on my shelf ready to be opened and lathered. My next shave will probably be Saturday night using your satsuma/coriander/emu oil sample soap, can't wait.

Again, thank you so very much.

1543DADC-7F9A-4216-86E7-F386544A36AF.jpeg

Hey guys, finally getting around to posting some impressions of the Mike's bergamot/orange/ylang ylang that I was fortunate enough to be the recipient of. The smell of this stuff is insane, its good enough to eat. Kindof like an Orange Julius (anyone else know what those are?), with a little of the ylang ylang floral funk. I find the smell to be much stronger off the puck than other Mike's soaps I've used, which to me is good. I actually think it lightens up a little when it gets lathered up, but does stick around a little bit after the shave.
Performance is typical Mike's greatness: I give it plenty of water and it gives plenty of slickness and a very nice post shave feel. I think this is going to be a great summer soap, really looking forward to continuing to use it.
Thanks again gents, have a great weekend.

Top Bottom