What's new

PIF: Show me something beautiful: A new soap to try and share.

Skip the arguments. A man can dream.
DB202D68-7A40-41B8-B692-C67CEBE7B46B.jpeg

This is two-and-a-half minutes of beautiful. Well worth the entire watch, and if you get a chance, read what the child wrote, too.

Spoiler alert: It's an 8-year-old extremely talented Japanese girl drumming to Led Zepellin's Good Times Bad Times. Not only she is amazingly talented, but she LOVES what she is doing, and motivated herself (so rare these days with so much parental manipulation). Her smile is contagious. Can't watch the video without smiling throughout, and laughing at times with joy.

This PIF showed how the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is absolutely true. For example my wife doesn't think the spider is beautiful but I do. We decided that we aren't qualified to decide which entries are the most beautiful. They are all beautiful. The cold unseeing number crunching random number generator is the only solution.

Amazingly it seemed to follow our heart with the number one winner: @Mceuph75
Congrats again on the successful outcome of your surgery! Since you opted out of the PIF you get to pick another entry of your choice to receive the Mike's.

The runner up entries are notable as well.
@Roccomon
@Lightcs1776
PIF: Show me something beautiful: A new soap to try and share..

Congrats to the winners! Pm with you shipping info and I'll get the soaps out to you asap.

I have to share something strange but wonderful that happened with the PIF. @Mceuph75 ran a PIF to celebrate his successful transplant surgery. I WON!!! (my first PIF win)

The random number generator picked him to be the winner of this PIF. What a happy coinkydink!

I have to share something strange but wonderful that happened with the PIF. @Mceuph75 ran a PIF to celebrate his successful transplant surgery. I WON!!! (my first PIF win)

The random number generator picked him to be the winner of this PIF. What a happy coinkydink!

Strange how things happen sometimes

I don’t know, sounds a little fishy to me....

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I thought I was a lock with my submission :letterk1:

Curse you, randomizer! :lol1:

Congrats on a thread full of fun, boys! It was a great read.

Thanks so much. I am a sucker for soaps. Hopefully I will have another graduation picture in two years, when I finish my second masters.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Top Bottom