What's new

PIF Rockwell Razor Blades / Fundraiser - National Breast Cancer Foundation

Up for grabs is a tuck of pure Swedish Stainless Steel Rockwell double edge razor blades. Yep, you heard me, a whole tuck of 5 Rockwell blades!

If you win & want the blades, the winner will PM their address to me & I’ll mail them. I’ll take care of postage for CONUS. International winners, I’ll ask you to pay postage.

If you win, TO NOT GET THE BLADES MAILED TO YOU, make a minimum $5 donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Letting me know you’ve made a donation keeps the tuck of blades in my house & out of yours.

To enter this pif, post “I’m in” or some other phrase that indicates how much you want these blades. I’ll draw a winner as often as there are at least a few people entered.

If you’ve won once & made a donation so you didn’t get the blades, you can enter again. If you’re really lucky, you might win again!
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? DO YA?

Donations can be made directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation here: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/campaign/b-and-b-remembers-sue-moore/c146290

I have 19 tucks of these wonderful examples of engineering. I want to pif them all!

This pif is open to any member of B & B that has been a member for more than 1 week & has at least 10 quality posts. This pif will run until I say it’s over.

Time for our first winner to be selected. It is... @burg1198! Please either make a donation or PM me your address. The other entrants, @Cleanface & @BigJ are automatically entered into the next drawing.

Stay tuned, more winners to come! Join in, just say I'm in!

I asked Alexa what time it is & the reply was it's time for another winner. Random drawing...

& the winner is @BigJ

Let me know if you want to make a donation or would like to get a tuck of blades!

Stay tuned...

Rockwell blades have received a wide range of reviews, from bad to good. It's somewhat well known on B & B of people saying Rockwell blades are bad. I started this pif as a way to generate donations for NBCF. Using the blades as the pif prize is meant as an attempt at humor to raise money. If anyone wants to give the blades a try, enter the pif. They are certainly not the worst or best blade I've tried. And blades are very much a YMMV.

Top Bottom