What's new

PIF---Law Enforcement, 10 Artisan shave soaps

Here is a PIF of 10 artisan shave soaps, open to all active duty USA Law Enforcement members!

Includes over 8 oz total shave soaps.
Over half 5.8 oz. tub of Sterling Gatlinburg.
3 oz. tin of Saponieria Artiginia almond shave soap from brick.
Collection of 8 Maggards artisan shave soap samples, half of each remaining.
USA PRIORITY POSTAGE FREE SHIPPING!

Reply back if you are "IN"!
Winner picked at random from replies received by Sunday, Feb 12, 8pm EST.
Selected winner required to reply after conclusion, with name, organization, rank, mailing address.

Active USA law enforcement only, local, state and federal!
Thanks for your service to securing our communities and country!
Future PIF will be for First Responders!

proxy.php

Not in but I am continually impressed by the generosity of the B&B community. Thank you for this gesture. Best of luck to those that put in for this PIF!

Nice PIF!

Our local police department is now going to allow beards, long hair, tattoos, earrings, and the wearing of religious head dresses. Should be interesting.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Great to have handful of wonderful law enforcement participants!
More??!

I can't speak for other members / officers, but this requirement of:

Selected winner required to reply after conclusion, with name, organization, rank, mailing address.

Can make many of our LE Community... uhm, say, nervous? Most, don't like putting themselves out there like that.

The thought and PIF is very much appreciated though.

Not in 'cause I am not a LEO, but a great PIF, Murray and well deserved for the ladies and men who keep us all safe every day.

I can't speak for other members / officers, but this requirement of:

Can make many of our LE Community... uhm, say, nervous? Most, don't like putting themselves out there like that.

The thought and PIF is very much appreciated though.

Only intended to verify LE. I would need name/address in any case.
I'm open for suggestion!

OkieStubble

Only intended to verify LE. I would need name/address in any case.
I'm open for suggestion!

Name and mailing address understood. However, there have been Military PIF's in the past, and their Veteran / Active Duty badges seemed to suffice for Verification Identification? So the question probably comes down to:

If a LEO had a choice between signing up for a wonderfully appreciated PIF, that he only has a chance to win and/or definitely, putting out his Name, Address, Rank and Department of Employment?

I would suggest, maybe the honor system?

OkieStubble

While I am very honored and appreciative by your thoughts behind the PIF and generous offerings of so many quality soaps, I am a simple man and only use four permanent soaps in seasonal rotation. However, I would encourage any LEO who would enjoy them to participate.

It's very common for most LEO's to have an alternate name and mailing address. So if the requirements of departmental verification has been exempted, I think any and all who see this should apply. :)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
More than 30 years so far as a LEO.
Beautiful PiF!
I am not in!
Give some young whupper snapper a shot.
Thank you though for the kind gesture and caring thoughts.
Much has changed over the years!!!
That is all.
Marty

Top Bottom