What's new

PIF for Lurkers - My 2nd Anniversary Means Your New Shave Kit

Today is the second anniversary of my joining B&B. But I lurked on Badger & Blade for a while before deciding to jump in. So I know that sometimes it's hard to start participating if you're still figuring out what's happening around here.

To celebrate, I would like to offer a complete set of gear as encouragement to become an active participant in B&B. I've pulled together the following package that will help anyone start down the path of wet shaving.

IMG_5364.jpg

• Gillette Super Speed razor (1965 – K3) - a classic post-war razor and a good starting razor;
  • an Omega Boar brush (10099);
  • a tuck of Derby Extra blades;
  • a tuck of Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum blades (aka "India Blacks");
  • Saint Charles Shave “Refined” soap sample;
  • Cella soap sample;
  • Floid Black aftershave sample;
  • Stirling Tuscany aftershave sample;
Plus:
  • a bonus AS sample that will cool down your summer; and
  • a reusable blade dispenser chock full of more blades to try out.
It's easy to enter this giveaway.

1) Post here saying "I'm in."
2) Introduce yourself in the Hall of Fame
3) Post another "substantive" post somewhere in B&B. Make a comment, ask a question, tell a joke. Just about any type of post will work.

This PIF will be open through Tuesday, June 27. On the 28th I'll have random.com choose a person. If that person has the required posts, she or he will receive the kit. If not, I'll rerun the random selection until I find the winner.

I guess I'll have to add a few strings to this:
  • I'll ship for free within the U.S. If someone outside the U.S. wants to enter, I'm fine with that as long as they agree to pick up the difference in shipping.
  • Because this PIF is intended to help out new shavers, I'd appreciate it if those who have most of a basic kit would refrain from entering.
Good luck!

Not in since I'm not new here but this is a great PIF for the new kids...
Great products to go with a great razor....
How about if I sign up again as VMKY and enter?:a35:

Not in, as this should go to a newbie. This is a great starter kit you have put together. Nice PIF!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Today is the second anniversary of my joining B&B. But I lurked on Badger & Blade for a while before deciding to jump in. So I know that sometimes it's hard to start participating if you're still figuring out what's happening around here.

To celebrate, I would like to offer a complete set of gear as encouragement to become an active participant in B&B. I've pulled together the following package that will help anyone start down the path of wet shaving.

View attachment 798873
  • Gillette Super Speed razor (1965 – K3) - a classic post-war razor and a good starting razor;
  • an Omega Boar brush (10099);
  • a tuck of Derby Extra blades;
  • a tuck of Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum blades (aka "India Blacks");
  • Saint Charles Shave “Refined” soap sample;
  • Cella soap sample;
  • Floid Black aftershave sample;
  • Stirling Tuscany aftershave sample;
Plus:
  • a bonus AS sample that will cool down your summer; and
  • a reusable blade dispenser chock full of more blades to try out.
It's easy to enter this giveaway.

1) Post here saying "I'm in."
2) Introduce yourself in the Hall of Fame
3) Post another "substantive" post somewhere in B&B. Make a comment, ask a question, tell a joke. Just about any type of post will work.

This PIF will be open through Tuesday, June 27. On the 28th I'll have random.com choose a person. If that person has the required posts, she or he will receive the kit. If not, I'll rerun the random selection until I find the winner.

I guess I'll have to add a few strings to this:
  • I'll ship for free within the U.S. If someone outside the U.S. wants to enter, I'm fine with that as long as they agree to pick up the difference in shipping.
  • Because this PIF is intended to help out new shavers, I'd appreciate it if those who have most of a basic kit would refrain from entering.
Good luck!
Happy bb aniversary Bob

I'm in. Just placed an order for my first straight razor moments before opening this thread. This is quite generous of you. Happy Anniversary, good sir!

Top Bottom