What's new

PIF - Dopp Kit / Travel Gear giveaway

Thanks to everyone who participated in this PIF and thank you all for your generous comments. I appreciate all of them! It is now time to announce the winner of the contest. The post number randomly selected is #6 so Christian_V you are the winner. Congratulations! I hope you will enjoy the Dopp kit and gear as much as I enjoyed selecting them. If you would kindly send me your mailing address via private message I will get your package in the mail as soon as possible.

Thank you to the providers, moderators, stewards and members of Badger and Blade for this wonderful website and all it brings to all of us!

Congrats! I hope you enjoy this amazing PIF, and thanks velocityboy for the amazing kindness and generosity. Posts like these have made me really respect this site and all the members!

Velocityboy I am at a lack of words. :w00t:

I cannot believe I won perhaps the most amazing PIF ever. I sent you a PM with my mailing info. Thank you for putting this on, I am still just in shock. Wow.

Not to sound like a complete mushy dufus but this board and everyone on it is simply amazing. I have never seen another community that comes together like this and gives each other such random, beautiful treasures which are these razors. My girlfriend thinks I am weird that I come here every night and discuss shaving and life in general with other dudes whom I've never met that also happen to love to shave, but she couldn't possibly understand unless she was here reading all of kind words and advice we give each other on an hourly, nightly, weekly basis.

Anyhow, velocityboy thank you a million times! You all can bet your sweet butts I will be putting together a killer PIF sometime soon!

-Christian

congrats to Christian and many thanks to Velocityboy for putting together an amazing PIF.

Not to mention all the other amazing items in this pif, if you have never owned a Fenix Flashlight, you are in for an Amazing surprise.

Wow! Congratulations Christian_V! Enjoy the spoils.

And kudos to velocityboy for a truly incredible PIF!

That pretty much sums up all the great things about B&B!

Velocityboy I am at a lack of words. :w00t:

I cannot believe I won perhaps the most amazing PIF ever. I sent you a PM with my mailing info. Thank you for putting this on, I am still just in shock. Wow.

Not to sound like a complete mushy dufus but this board and everyone on it is simply amazing. I have never seen another community that comes together like this and gives each other such random, beautiful treasures which are these razors. My girlfriend thinks I am weird that I come here every night and discuss shaving and life in general with other dudes whom I've never met that also happen to love to shave, but she couldn't possibly understand unless she was here reading all of kind words and advice we give each other on an hourly, nightly, weekly basis.

Anyhow, velocityboy thank you a million times! You all can bet your sweet butts I will be putting together a killer PIF sometime soon!

-Christian

You are so welcome Christian! Thanks for sending me your address. I'll get the package in the mail tomorrow. It's always good to know the gear is genuinely appreciated. Best of luck with it all!

Thank you guys.

I really cannot think of a better time for this to happen either. I'm a month into wet shaving and I feel I am finally finding my legs, it will be a lot of fun trying out these products and that razor (none of which I have ever tried). And that amazing bag! I will be the envy at the campsite! :001_cool:

congrats to Christian and many thanks to Velocityboy for putting together an amazing PIF.

Not to mention all the other amazing items in this pif, if you have never owned a Fenix Flashlight, you are in for an Amazing surprise.

I have never owned one. Stoked to try it out!

Another great thing about this PIF is the fact that there will soon be a plethora of PIFs available to EVERYBODY on B&B. I think a lot of members feel left out if they don't live in the CONUS.

Congrat's Christian_V and big thanks to VelocityBoy once again for offering up such a generous PIF. Truly amazing community we have here :thumbup:

Top Bottom