What's new

PIF: creams +

Went through my boxes and have items to PIF.

First PM-er can choose to keep all, some, or nothing after trying. Only ask that you pay shipping on whatever you PIF from this for the next person.

Items included are:
  • 1 full tube of Speick cream - I am keeping one for myself :thumbup1:
  • 1/3 used tube of green CO Bigelow (Proraso) cream
  • 1 tube Havana cream (Eastern Europe)
  • 1 tube SAH cream (EE again)
  • 1/2 tube of Kiehls shave cream - this was one of my first disappointments haha
  • 1 full American Crew shave gel - it was a present by someone who had good intentions but didn't know better :001_smile
  • 1 full small bottle of American crew pre-shave oil (same story)
  • Omega Synthetic brush
  • 1/2 Paco Rabanne Pour Homme splash - very strong, great longevity, classic... too strong for me though

Cheers
Ivo

OK Gents, order is:

1. DaltonGang
2. eastomjac
3. gdgeorge
4. Renaldo
5. skydivemd
6. AtomicPunk
7. rockero
8. Aristeros
9. PokerChip
10. stevecat
11. TheDude82
12. sucker_dad
13. billgoat94
14. coonskinner

DaltonGang, please PM me your shipping address so that I can ship tomorrow.

All others - thank you for the interest, let's go with the order above and then please don't PM but just add yourself to this thread.

Cheers
Ivo

Not in, I'm more focused on soaps right now and am involved with two other passarounds, but there's a lot of good stuff on that list. Very generous. Out of curiosity, is the American Crew stuff as bad as I want to assume it is? A long time ago I tried one of their pomade-like products and was thoroughly underwhelmed.

^^ The AC gel was very mentholated, so I didn't use. I don't use pre-shave oils. However, I used the AC shampoo in the set, and also some beeswax hair paste - both of these are good imo. Don't expect much from the gel but I think the pre-shave should be ok.

Update: found some additional stuff to throw in there. As it happened, a friend of mine expressed interest in wet shaving yesterday and wanted to try shave soap and brush. So I gave him my C&E Nomad soap and the Omega synth brush as I didn't have anything else for him. He shaved last night and already ordered an EJ DE! :thumbup:

To make it up, I stopped by the Body Shop and bought another synthetic brush, so this one will go out in the box today.

Cheers
Ivo

OK, box is out USPS Priority 2-day - should get to first recipient by Wednesday. The post office person asked me if there's a perfume or something there 2 times! I think he was on to me lol but I said "no" and was technically correct (no "perfume" in the box)

Cheers
Ivo

How long do we have before we are to ship to the next? Will I need to PM the next in line for the address? Or, will you provide it?. It would be easier on you, if we PM'ed the next in line.

We are gents here, not school kids so I won't prescribe a specific time. Will leave up to people on the list abive and others who post here to arrange address / shipping

OK, box is out USPS Priority 2-day - should get to first recipient by Wednesday. The post office person asked me if there's a perfume or something there 2 times! I think he was on to me lol but I said "no" and was technically correct (no "perfume" in the box)

Cheers
Ivo
the worry is that perfume has a flammable base.kinda scares them.

Went through my boxes and have items to PIF.

First PM-er can choose to keep all, some, or nothing after trying. Only ask that you pay shipping on whatever you PIF from this for the next person.

Items included are:
  • 1 full tube of Speick cream - I am keeping one for myself :thumbup1:
  • 1/3 used tube of green CO Bigelow (Proraso) cream
  • 1 tube Havana cream (Eastern Europe)
  • 1 tube SAH cream (EE again)
  • 1/2 tube of Kiehls shave cream - this was one of my first disappointments haha
  • 1 full American Crew shave gel - it was a present by someone who had good intentions but didn't know better :001_smile
  • 1 full small bottle of American crew pre-shave oil (same story)
  • Omega Synthetic brush
  • 1/2 Paco Rabanne Pour Homme splash - very strong, great longevity, classic... too strong for me though

Cheers
Ivo

I just received the PIF today. I tried some hand lathering of all creams, and I liked the Speick, and the Havana. I also liked the synthetic brush, it lathered well. These are what I have picked. I have added some of my own things to be passed on to the next, "eastomjac". Some of the items in the box, I already have, so I do not need more, no need for me to get greedy.
Thanks again for this PIF. I will be adding other things and mail it out in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom