What's new

Pif alert: March r.a.d.ness

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Was there a shave today?

Yes There was a Shave and a great one at that.
The Gillette RFB made in England (Brit)
VS.
The Gillette Flat Bottom also made in England

Very Nice Shave from both Razors
but like DrAkward said The RFB is still in it to win it!
And She did just That. She will move on to face 1936 Aristocrat in the Finals
What a SHAVE that is Going to Be.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
$IMG_4002.jpg$IMG_4004.jpg$IMG_4006.jpg$IMG_4007.jpg$IMG_4009.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
You've been having a LOT of great shave offs... but the next one will be EPIC!

It is already Done:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: The Shave Was World Class down to The Last Stroke .

The Gillette 1936 Aristocrat Made in The USA
VS.
The Gillette Raised Flat Bottom #44 Made in England

Holenie bolo úžasné , jedným z najlepších palíc som kedy mal , a to ako Ladys oholil hladké , pohodlné a úzku právo kým konca. Je ťažké vybrať víťaza , to bolo tak blízko, tak som vyberie aristokrata ako My Favorite holiaceho strojčeka a vyvýšené ploché dno ako Môj najlepší celkovo a víťaz súťaže

$IMG_4013.jpg$IMG_4021.jpg$IMG_4022.jpg$IMG_4040.jpg$_SWR1399.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Congratulations Goes out too TriggerMan:thumbup: Nobody had The winning Razor (except me:w00t:)
But TriggerMan came close

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I can't understand what you wrote... but the pictures tell the story clear enough. :bored:

Бритье было удивительно , один из лучших сотрудников я когда-либо имел , как Ladys не брился гладкий , удобное и близкое право до конца . Трудно выбрать победителя , это было так близко , так что я был выбран в качестве аристократа My Favorite бритву и поднял плоское дно , как мой лучший и абсолютным победителем конкурса .

Graydog

Biblical Innards
La rasatura è stato incredibile, uno dei migliori personale che abbia mai avuto , sia Ladys rasata diritto liscia , confortevole e vicino fino alla fine . E 'difficile scegliere un vincitore , era così vicino , così mi è stato scelto come un aristocratico mio rasoio preferita e cresciuto fondo piatto come il mio meglio e in generale vincitore del concorso .

Graydog

Biblical Innards
剃須是驚人的,我曾經有過的最好的一個工作人員,無論是萊迪斯刮光滑,舒適,靠近寶禦,直到結束。這是很難挑選一個贏家,它是如此接近,所以我被選為貴族收藏夾刀片,並提出平底作為我最好的和整體的競爭贏家。

It is already Done:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: The Shave Was World Class down to The Last Stroke .

The Gillette 1936 Aristocrat Made in The USA
VS.
The Gillette Raised Flat Bottom #44 Made in England

Holenie bolo úžasné , jedným z najlepších palíc som kedy mal , a to ako Ladys oholil hladké , pohodlné a úzku právo kým konca. Je ťažké vybrať víťaza , to bolo tak blízko, tak som vyberie aristokrata ako My Favorite holiaceho strojčeka a vyvýšené ploché dno ako Môj najlepší celkovo a víťaz súťaže

View attachment 649953View attachment 649954View attachment 649955View attachment 649956View attachment 649952
Understood about third of what you wrote. One of the best shaves you had? 😊

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The Shaving was incredible, one of the best shaves I've ever had , both Lady's shaved smooth , comfortable and close right to the end. It was hard to pick a winner , it was so close , so I have chosen the aristocrat as My favorite razor and raised flat bottom as my best and overall winner of the competition .

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm Glad it is over , Now I can use the winner for a week or two
and switch blades up and use some VOSKHOD (thanks again John:001_smile)
$IMG_4078.jpg

Бритье было удивительно , один из лучших сотрудников я когда-либо имел , как Ladys не брился гладкий , удобное и близкое право до конца . Трудно выбрать победителя , это было так близко , так что я был выбран в качестве аристократа My Favorite бритву и поднял плоское дно , как мой лучший и абсолютным победителем конкурса .

Finally, a language I can understand!

RFB! RFB! RFB!

Top Bottom