What's new

Photo of the Day

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Driving along until I reached the stop light and looked to my right a few times to see a bear frozen stiff up in Northern Alberta. :a22:
Interesting stoplight sighting..jpg

At my doctor's office parking lot. I keep a small container of pigeon feed in the trunk of my car, and when a group of female wild turkeys came around I gave them a nice treat. After only one feeding they remembered me ( or my car ! ) and now whenever I'm in the parking lot they all run up to greet me. I'm really shocked at how great their memory is...
IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG
IMG_2390.JPG

this sunday morning, weather looked nice so i drove down to sunny isles beach to catch sunrise.
unfortunately, it got cloudy and windy by the time i got there, so only was able to get this.
and the bird had just enough energy to make it home!
maybe try another morning when weather is better.

proxy.php

you know, in all your nice street shots, unlike some well-known major US urban centers, i never see a scrap of litter, any sign of homeless persons or (unmentionables)!!

so, have you photoshopped them out??
Unlike must country in the world only a few have managed to bring order and dignity to their street. I used to travel from Paris to Lausanne once a week for a few years in the early 2000. My first time was an eye opener for this 20 something ... From Paris Gare de l'est and its crap to Lausanne spotless train station, it felt like a world apart .

I still bend over to grab a piece of trash and walk it 20 foot to the next trash can ...

took a ride up to vero beach this tuesday morning, cloudy and windy.
plus not many fish running; birds did not like it very much!
(i think the brown pelican had a fishing line stuck on him somewhere.:sad:)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom