What's new

Phoenixkh: An Old Man's Continuum....

If I can't pronounce it, then it's chemical(y).
Sorta like my grandma wouldn't buy anything if it had ingredients she couldn't pronounce.
200w-10.gif

Flanders

Stupid sexy Wing Nut
I have the Jatai shaving cream, just pulled it out due to this discussion. The ingredients sound pretty chemical(y) and I have only used it for shaving the back of my neck with a straight razor. I could give it a try tomorrow and/or compare the ingredients with other possible options.
I tried it this morning afternoon and there is only one word I can come up with: joyless. It's not bad at doing it's job which is what matters I guess. The directions say to wet the face and apply the cream and doing so produced an invisible gel coating. It doesn't feel like in has much protection, but it appears to limit per pass efficiency so it must be doing something. The gelatinous nature of the product is readily apparent on the razor and although it resists letting go initially, it does rinse clean. All in all, a 5 minute shave with the Hydromagic and now I know what most men experience on a daily basis(never used a cart).

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Happy Birthday, dear friend.

Your kindness and wisdom have made me a better person.

Concerning our PMs, you've seen me through one of the darkest times in my life. You know what I mean.

May your day be filled with peace, blessings, oh yeah...and lots of fun. <eg>

- Eric

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks, Eric and @spacemonkey42 . I had a weight goal to hit today, arbitrary though it was and I’m pleased to report, I beat it by .7 pounds. I’m closing in on my target weight. If I continue to progress, I should get there by Mila’s birthday: July 30th.

My razors should get here from Back Roads Gold tomorrow or Tuesday. USPS said Monday, but we all know what that means. <eg>

The plan is to take photos of all the stuff I use regularly and a few items that need attention eventually.

Top Bottom