What's new

Philadelphia Wet Shaving Store

Good morning! Hope this is the right place to ask.

We know Pasteur's is the shaving mecca of NYC, and I've been there. But today I'm spending the day in Philadelphia and wondering if there is a shaving store worth checking out. Thanks!

Sorry I can't help you but I was thinking the same thing before reading your post. I'm wondering if it is a supply and demand thing that there aren't more brick and mortar stores, heck big box stores don't deal with shave supplies either except for the very common items. Where I live I have to get my supplies from web sites and I'm in a large metro area.

sad to report, few philadelphians shave nowadays!

proxy.php

Sorry I can't help you but I was thinking the same thing before reading your post. I'm wondering if it is a supply and demand thing that there aren't more brick and mortar stores, heck big box stores don't deal with shave supplies either except for the very common items. Where I live I have to get my supplies from web sites and I'm in a large metro area.
Totally. I live in the PNW and there really isn't a great shop in either Portland or Seattle (that I've found, yet). And I would've thought Portland would be the perfect city of a shop like this.

Top Bottom