What's new

Personna Reds

Hello

Anyone out there know where I can buy some of theses razor blades here in the UK ?

Having searched the net I can only find an American Ebayer offering 100 ,this would be great however I would rather buy a smaller amount to try .

Any help would be appreciated :001_smile:001_smile

WCS? Great service, cheap shipping.

Why not pick up 100? They're incredibly cheap, and you could probably unload them easy enough in the B/S/T.

WCS? Great service, cheap shipping.

Why not pick up 100? They're incredibly cheap, and you could probably unload them easy enough in the B/S/T.

As a last resort { not find them anywhere in uk }I'll give them a whirl.Thank you for the reply:smile:

Bugger it ................bought 100.Hope they are as good as the reviews suggest !:wink:

Ended up getting them from Ebay from seller stating they are made in the same factory as the Personna but dont have the name on the packaging . This is what the seller has written.......

BRAND or MANUFACTURER : Imported from Israel from the same factory that produces the much more expensive Personna Brand blades.

These are the blades that shaving forums and other shaving aficionados rave about and call IP blades or ISRAELI PERSONNA

ITEM : Double edge stainless steel razor blades with a platinum coating. SUPER + Platinum coated. Great for those of you who prefer a double edged blade like Wilkinson Sword. Platinum coated for a smooooooth shave. These blades are second to none with a platinum edge for sharpness. Will fit most if not all safety types of razor including Gillette, Wilkinson Sword, Merkur,
Anyone else tried these ? ........have I been ripped off ?:blushing:

Ended up getting them from Ebay from seller stating they are made in the same factory as the Personna but dont have the name on the packaging . This is what the seller has written.......

----cut----

Anyone else tried these ? ........have I been ripped off ?:blushing:

I don't know what you paid for them, but I have used these blades for a year in every type of razor and I get nothing but good shaves from them.

Ritchy,

you can get some on german xbay. I have tried them and really satisfied, or should I say these are my favorite reds (I tried several reds with different packaging). Although they have chinese letters on the packing they are really worth a try. Shipping to the UK should not be too expensive from Germany. Just search for "Personna" on german xbay if you like some.

Richy,

I think you got the 100 White Box Israeli Personna and not the Red Packs which you wanted in the first place.

If you bought from who I know you did, then you got the (Isrealie Personna, Super +, Crystal) 100 pack in box! Not the red pack which WCS has! ...

Good Luck! and hope those are the ones you were looking for!

Have a great day!

Why Pay so much though????

Dark

If you are still confused, you should see the Official Israeli Personna Post(Sticky) (see the first page and then page # 5)

What a confusing world ?

Having followed the kindly given link it turns out that the blades I have ordered are not the REDS I originally set my sights on.

The blades I have ordered are in fact the same as Crystals ,which having read the reviews on this site come across as being an excellent smooth shaver ,so I'm a happy camper.

Confusing though ,bearing in mind there are reviews on these exact plain white box razors which are a little cool.

Think I'll avoid all confusion ,wait for them to turn up and use em :001_smile

What a confusing world ?

Having followed the kindly given link it turns out that the blades I have ordered are not the REDS I originally set my sights on.

The blades I have ordered are in fact the same as Crystals ,which having read the reviews on this site come across as being an excellent smooth shaver ,so I'm a happy camper.

Confusing though ,bearing in mind there are reviews on these exact plain white box razors which are a little cool.

Think I'll avoid all confusion ,wait for them to turn up and use em :001_smile

Many people love the Crystals, including SWMBO, so if you don't dig 'em, they shouldn't be hard to unload on the B/S/T. I'd certainly take them if shipping over the pond wasn't ridiculous.

Top Bottom