What's new

Penzance Blip on SmokingPipes

Did anyone else get a notification from smoking pipes about 8 oz. Penzance coming in stock?

I was #1 in line for notifications. Got a notification email at 12:33, by 12:37 when I saw the email, out of stock. Signed up again and am now #3703 in line!

If it was a system glitch, that sucks. If anyone got some congratulations. Just would like to know if it was real or a phantom.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Did anyone else get a notification from smoking pipes about 8 oz. Penzance coming in stock?

I was #1 in line for notifications. Got a notification email at 12:33, by 12:37 when I saw the email, out of stock. Signed up again and am now #3703 in line!

If it was a system glitch, that sucks. If anyone got some congratulations. Just would like to know if it was real or a phantom.
They prolly had only 7 bags

I keep tabs on esoterica ASTB, Penzance, and Stonehaven and it’s been 4 years since I could grab a bag or tin of any of those three.

I used to find them every so often and I have a pretty good stash of Penzance and Stonehaven, but it has been quite a while since I have seen any of the more popular Esoterica blends anywhere.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I saw this on FB and it gave me a laugh...
proxy.php

Top Bottom