What's new

Penhaligon's Levantium

I was in Manhattan for a couple of days visiting my cardiologist and my other half in Tribeca and I went to the Westfield World Trade Center in the Oculus and stopped by the Penhaligon's store and visited with a lovely lady named Caroline! I have so many bottles of Penhaligon's colognes already (enough to last me 10 years after my death...) so I wasn't really there to shop but I did start sniffing around and found Levantium and Caroline sprayed it on my wrist for me to try. After leaving for a long walk all over this great mall I kept sniffing my wrist and decided that I just had to have a bottle of Levantium to add to my collection! I again had a lovely chat with Caroline who was so sweet and lovely and I purchased a bottle of this intoxicating fragrance! It is one that I wouldn't expect would appeal but I was drawn to the scent on my wrist so I knew it was for me and I deserved it! She game me a couple of samples and one of their famous scent libraries to take home with me! I'm very happy with my purchase and can still smell if wafting across the room from the Penhaligon's bag's tissue paper which she sprayed with Levantium! My trip to Penhaligon's made my day with the help of the lovely lady Caroline!

Interesting.
Somehow, this fragrance hasn't appeared on my radar. I will have to sample it.
Thank you for letting us know.

Top Bottom