What's new

Parker Slant vs Merkur 37C slant. Which is better?

I've got a Merkur 37C which I like a lot. Unfortunately the bottom of the thread is tearing off in 2 places and showing the black carbon beneath.

Is the Parker Slant any better in shave quality?

I've got a Merkur 37C which I like a lot. Unfortunately the bottom of the thread is tearing off in 2 places and showing the black carbon beneath.

Is the Parker Slant any better in shave quality?
Don't know about Parker but Ikon X3 is definitely giving closer and efficient shave

The main difference between the Merkur 37c, Merkur 39c and Parker 55SL is weight distribution, so they handle differently. Basically, the Parker, where weight and handle length are concerned, fits the gap between the two Merkur razors.
Did you like the handling of your 37c? Get another one. Do you like them a bit heavier? Get the Parker. Do you like them heavy? Get the 39c.
Only other reason to get a Parker is you can put other handles on, as it's a short screw.

The main difference between the Merkur 37c, Merkur 39c and Parker 55SL is weight distribution, so they handle differently. Basically, the Parker, where weight and handle length are concerned, fits the gap between the two Merkur razors.
Did you like the handling of your 37c? Get another one. Do you like them a bit heavier? Get the Parker. Do you like them heavy? Get the 39c.
Only other reason to get a Parker is you can put other handles on, as it's a short screw.

Many thanks, I was trying to understand the position of Parker semi slant among 37C and 39C, you explanation is what I was looking for🙂

Top Bottom