What's new

Pannacrema Vs. Other Top Soaps

Curious to try Pannacrema ... how does it compare to A&E, ZG, B&M, etc. in usual areas (lather, slickness, protection, post-shave and scent? I've been told it's superior, but it's also $45 so what are your experiences?

If you can find it, Pannacrema is great shave soap.
Sorry, I really can't offer detailed ratings by all of your "usual areas"!
FWIW, I actually prefer the earlier tallow versions over the more recent vegans.

panna crema soaps.jpg

The best thing about Nuavia imo was the scents. Performance was just ok. With my water, I had to use a lot of product and it was more finicky than most to create a good lather. I doubt I'd purchase it again even if it was available.

Hi everyone, sorry if my written English seems insufficient but I write using Google translator.
I tried to look on the Pannacrema website to buy other soaps at a discounted price, since this morning I noticed that it says that they are automatically discounted by fifty percent but the price that appears to me is forty-two euros.
Until a few days ago I remember that by entering the discount code they cost around twenty-five euros plus expenses, I don't understand what happened.
Have you also tried and encountered the same problem?

I solved everything! I hadn't managed to correctly enter the coupon to get the discount, now I've succeeded and the cost of the soap jar appears to be around twenty-one euros, i.e. exactly half the original price when it cost forty-two euros.

It's a shame, I think that the remainder can now only be purchased on the manufacturer's website, it's an excellent soap among the most popular.

PannaCrema Nuavia is a great soap! I used all four types: Blu, Rossa, Nera and Verde. I personally chose three for myself. I didn't make friends with Verde, my face tingled a little and the aroma was not to my liking, but for the other three it was just wonderful soap. It is a great pity that PannaCrema is closing its business, it is a great loss for me.

I will add to my previous post:
If you love Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani, if you are a fan of Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary, then PannaCrema Nuavia Verde is 100% your fragrance. After all, all these aromas, like native brothers or sisters, are absolutely similar to my nose. I don't like aquatic notes, so I'm not a fan of this fragrance. Thanks!

I really like that scent you describe and in the next few days I will buy the green Nuavia and a black one.
Too bad my favorite Nuavia was the red one and they're out of stock

I can't believe it on the Pannacrema website they just added other red Nuavia remnants hahahahaah I just ordered a piece, as well as green and black.
There are six more packs of the red Nuavia left

Top Bottom