What's new

Palmolive PIF

Legion

Staff member
Thanks to a very generous, ex-pat Mod who went on a German holiday (thanks Dave), I have been sent a re-supply of Euro Palmolive, with tallow. The stuff that we have (had?) here is OKish, but the tallow version is the ducks guts.

I feel that I should spread the love around, so I am going to pif a few to you good chaps.

The rules are...

You must live in Oz or NZ.

You have not tried Euro Palmolive before.

You are a good bloke. (or sheila)

Simply say "I am in like Flynn", and after a week I will use some random number generator thingie to work out three winners, who will get one stick each to try for themselves.

DSC00358.jpg

Last edited:
I am in like Flynn!

I actually know a Flynn too. He’s not a bad bloke either.

Thanks!

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Nice PIF David. Not in, I'm a bad Flynn and growing hairs on my chin, so have not need for the soap.
Thanks for the PIF David, I've heard nothing but good things for Euro Palmolive.

Oye..... Not in as I am set with Palmolive sticks and I am not a good bloke (or sheila), I'm great and we did not immigrate :)

I am in like Flynn!
Though I know of none named Flynn, Floid I know... Vigoroso is his surname...and he’s a top bloke!

I’ve pretty much exclusively just used a Speick Stick for over a month while traveling and would like to try the Palmolive Euro stick!

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this PIF!

That's a generous PIF. I do have a few Palmolive Euro sticks, so I am not in. Palmolive Euro provides great performance - The winner will be very pleased.

Good luck to those who are in like Flynn !!

Legion

Staff member
OK, we have four "In like Flynn"s, so I will PIF up an extra stick so you can all try one.

The four dudes above who called in, PM me your mailing details and I will get a stick to you asap.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Received soap stick today, Monday 02/07/18. (Australian date). Many thanks Legion, can't wait till tomorrow to give it a whirl.

Legion

Staff member
Good stuff. If any of you have not used a stick before, this is how I recommend making the lather.

It is so easy I have started cutting pucks in half, wrapping a bit of foil around it as a handle, and using all soap that way.

Tutorial - how to use a shaving stick

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Palmolive shaving stick update; First use this morning. Used the rub on the face then lather up with brush method. Worked fine but my first pass was a dry lather if you get my drift. Not a great start. Once I dialed in the correct water/soap ratio it was bliss. The next to passes were "magic". Thanks again David for the PIF. Palmolive shaving stick is a must for any shave den.

After a couple of days of missing the post office I picked this up this morning.
Can’t wait to give it a try!

Thanks again David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn! Pissed I missed this one! I have the Aussie version but have not tried the tallow.. congrats to all the others!!

Top Bottom