What's new

Our new "Look of the Month"

To keep up to date with Captain's Choice LIKE us on Facebook right here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captains-Choice-Aftershaves/339320752762428

proxy.php

Last edited:
Now that's funny Scott. How did you like Q Brothers? I thought it was pretty cool. Hey is your stuff at Straight Razor Designs in Medina?

Love the cat o'nine tails.. burning slap in the face is definitely the way to start the days off before i hit the gym! beats coffee!

Now that's funny Scott. How did you like Q Brothers? I thought it was pretty cool. Hey is your stuff at Straight Razor Designs in Medina?

The grand opening was a blast. The First Mate and I had dinner at Chicago Brauhaus which is the ONLY place to eat in the neighborhood there:

proxy.php

When Merz puts on an event whether the grand opening or one of the Great Shave events they have had in the past it is like going to a party where a shaving event breaks out. Seriously. A LOT of good fun and highly recommended. These pictures were taken before it really got rockin' in there. You actually couldn't move around much - it was that packed. Somehow the fire marshall didn't get an invite! :))

There were guys walking around with free gourmet finger foods, free drinks, etc. Check out the guy with the platter of food in the foreground:

proxy.php

Yes, SRD is a retailer of ours in Medina.

Here are a couple of more shots from the grand opening. Can you spot the one with a GREAT foreground:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Wow looks like an awesome time. We ate at Piece Pizza just down the way. Looks like a great turnout. Your products look pretty good there. I dont know how I missed the barber chair the night we were there.
Cool I'll check out SRD and talk with Don. I just finished some bay rum of yours.

Top Bottom