What's new

Our Favorite Wildcat Psychologist hits 3K posts

It's no mean achievement to type out 3,000 posts. Congratulations to Gruder on his contributions. 3,000 is a nice mile marker and I'm glad he's a consistent generator of great content on B&B.

Thanks, Chad.

You guys made my night. It's an honor and privilege to be part of such a fine group of gentlemen and women. My 3k posts at this place have kept me sane through so many of life's more interesting moments, including a recent academic milestone and successful job search. I feel massively indebted to this place, and to the thousands of kindnesses each of you have shown along the way. Sincerely, thanks.

Last edited:
congRatulatiOns, Chad! Your input and contributions are aLways exceLlent.
Time will tell If you're Dedicated Enough to make 4,000....
:biggrin:

You guys made my night. It's an honor and privilege to be part of such a fine group of gentlemen and women. My 3k posts at this place have kept me sane through so many of life's more interesting, including a recent academic milestone and successful job search. I feel massively indebted to this place, and to the thousands of kindnesses each of you have shown along the way. Sincerely, thanks.

In a way, I feel a little bit sheepish about posting the "congrats" thread late on a Saturday night, but I'd feel worse if you didn't get a little acknowledgment thrown your way in a timely fashion. Glad it had a positive impact on your day. And I know I've said this before, but yeah, B&B, and the twenty minutes I spent each day shaving properly, really helped my mental health in the last days of my dissertation work. So it's not a terrible exaggeration to say it helped keep you, or me, sane.

You guys made my night. It's an honor and privilege to be part of such a fine group of gentlemen and women. My 3k posts at this place have kept me sane through so many of life's more interesting moments, including a recent academic milestone and successful job search. I feel massively indebted to this place, and to the thousands of kindnesses each of you have shown along the way. Sincerely, thanks.

Are you sure you are on the right site?

Chad, You've made my day once or twice. It's guys like you that make this place great :001_smile

Congratulations.

so ummmm.....it may be a secret....but what does this mean? :biggrin:

Thanks guys! As for the your image, 40_Caliber, I'd say that the trouble is you've been attempting to create lather too quickly. Think mixing bread dough, not kool-aid...:wink:

But what do I know? For the record, I'm not a mental health professional (just a smarta** with a custom title). :smile:

And Jim: Calipari. That is all. :cool:

Top Bottom