Osyri's Randomness Journal

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
There’s rumor he stole the prosecuting attorney’s CNC stainless razor stand

And then replaced it with a Tribble

Star Trek Mess GIF

Flanders

Stupid sexy Wing Nut
It's only been 8 days and it's not the weekend yet! Crossing my fingers that he will be back this weekend!
(you better be Corey because there is a turf war going in the journals and the rabble are trying to establish squatters rights on unclaimed territory)

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

It's Uncle Eric. Just checking up on things in here. :)

Still Alive, Uncle Eric. I been so busy, I didn't claim my Thanksgiving winning rewards, and its been a week so I might not get it.

Maybe we need to come over and apartment set for Corey. We got @Jay21 back on for a bit. We need to prod Corey. I hope all is settling down for you and mom is back in her own house.

Love you and miss you Uncle John!

As long as there is no sock on the door knob!! 🤣

I was a good boy and don't know what that means, :c1:

It's only been 8 days and it's not the weekend yet! Crossing my fingers that he will be back this weekend!
(you better be Corey because there is a turf war going in the journals and the rabble are trying to establish squatters rights on unclaimed territory)

Uncle Aaron, you should know what i am doing and where I am right now! I have to stay another week and MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I finally got APB's address! Having a friend sent you the package tomorrow!

PS it wasn't me if your SS BB Shiny with Stand is missing, or if you found a BB Ti Shiny without stand!

12/1/23

PXL_20231201_164205708.jpg

Silvana Blutata Shave (Osyri Cheese Report)

Prewar Tech w/ GSB GSB GSB (I finished the first tuck of any blade ever) I am glad it was with GSB! (that will get me cheese points with Lasta
Menthol Balm
A Stick Shave Soap
Synthetic Brush

8/10

If you shaved with the same razor and blade for almost 2 weeks daily, you learn and understand a few things. What it can and can not cut on your face! This also give me a very good standard and baseline to compare other blades. GSB had been an amazing blade for me due to the reasons that It is sharper and smoother than what I have used on my journey and introduction to wetshaving. I will make it short and say that it is indeed sharper and smoother than what I have tried in the past (Astra, Nacet, Shark, Razorboy, whatever was in my sampler pack, etc), I feel I like the OLD GSB more, can't exactly pinpoint how it shaves exactly, I liked the old version more because it was easily to unwrap and the general aesthetics was way better. I can however both are great blades and best bang for the buck.

Back to the shave, there is very nothing to say really, I have been shaving daily lately and it always give me the DFS with no irritation now. It became so boring after noticing all the little things on the combo, I tried making a speed game out of it and replicating it like a mach3. As I get more shaves with, it really gives me a feeling that I can be almost reckless with it and know that I won't cut myself.

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay safe and be healthy!

12/2/23 Evening Shave

pxl_20231203_042524349-jpg.1757970

Prewar Tech w/ GSB (2)
Stick Soap
Synthetic Brush
Aftershave Balm

8/10 DFS

Set a new record of speed shaving this evening at under 3 minutes (2:49)

Applying the soap and lathering took the longest time almost 1 minutes, and the shave was also under a minute. Once lathered up, I quickly did my WTG pass on my face and mustache, quick splash of water, relathered up and squeeze all the foam from the brush on my left hand and went ATG, and then use the foam on my left for the touchups. Rinse off my face and towel dry, cleaned up my brush and stopped the timer! As this is not my own bathroom, I didn't bother cleaning up the mirror or water on the sink and floor. :c1:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

12/2/23 Evening Shave

pxl_20231203_042524349-jpg.1757970

Prewar Tech w/ GSB (2)
Stick Soap
Synthetic Brush
Aftershave Balm

8/10 DFS

Set a new record of speed shaving this evening at under 3 minutes (2:49)

Applying the soap and lathering took the longest time almost 1 minutes, and the shave was also under a minute. Once lathered up, I quickly did my WTG pass on my face and mustache, quick splash of water, relathered up and squeeze all the foam from the brush on my left hand and went ATG, and then use the foam on my left for the touchups. Rinse off my face and towel dry, cleaned up my brush and stopped the timer! As this is not my own bathroom, I didn't bother cleaning up the mirror or water on the sink and floor. :c1:

Heck freaking yeah, woo woo, yeah buddy! :thumbup:

I've been waiting so long for you to make a new journal post, and you blessed me with one tonight, with such a lovely picture, with my favorite brush that you have. 😍

HAHA, you make me laugh, you little speed demon you, prepare yourself for a crazy tech racer experience! Rodger that... Now hear this, prepare razor for ludicriss speed. Whats a matter, are you scared? Of course sir, we've never gone that fast before, I'm afraid of weeper city. Don't give me that, ludicriss speed now!

Space Balls GIF

OMG, we've gone to plaid!

Its too fast, stop this thing! We can't stop sir! BS! We got to slow down first. Pulls Parking Break Lever!

No Way Omg GIF by Laff

Wait, where did the ocean go? We took it with us sir! I believe it, because we left a mess all over the place. Well, we don't have to live here, I say lets make a run for it. Rodger that!

Ready To Go Reaction GIF by Laff

Thanks for a lovely post Corey, I can only hope that you appreciate my response, and that it brings smiles.

Thanks for a lovely post Corey, I can only hope that you appreciate my response, and that it brings smiles.

Uncle Chris!

The side note on the bottom is all you mostly!

Before my first shave to all the rabbit holes and product recommendations, you know its you!

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays with Love!

Heck freaking yeah, woo woo, yeah buddy! :thumbup:

I've been waiting so long for you to make a new journal post, and you blessed me with one tonight, with such a lovely picture, with my favorite brush that you have. 😍

HAHA, you make me laugh, you little speed demon you, prepare yourself for a crazy tech racer experience! Rodger that... Now hear this, prepare razor for ludicriss speed. Whats a matter, are you scared? Of course sir, we've never gone that fast before, I'm afraid of weeper city. Don't give me that, ludicriss speed now!

Space Balls GIF

OMG, we've gone to plaid!

Its too fast, stop this thing! We can't stop sir! BS! We got to slow down first. Pulls Parking Break Lever!

No Way Omg GIF by Laff

Wait, where did the ocean go? We took it with us sir! I believe it, because we left a mess all over the place. Well, we don't have to live here, I say lets make a run for it. Rodger that!

Ready To Go Reaction GIF by Laff

"My name is barf I'm half man half dog. I'm my own best friend. " my favorite line from that movie.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

"My name is barf I'm half man half dog. I'm my own best friend. " my favorite line from that movie.

I See You Reaction GIF by Laff

The movie is full of awesome lines like that, some good one liners too. I love how Dots virgin alarm is programmed to go off before you do. 🤣

Big Brother Fight GIF by Laff

Well, he appears to be having some issues with his Schwartz.

Darth Vader Fight GIF by Laff

And this is a lesson on humility right here. Glad I'm not him!

Top Bottom