What's new

Osyri's Randomness Journal

Have anyone who is reading this journal ever looked back at your shaving history or as a beginner and think to yourself, How did I become a total opposite of what I have set out to do with wet shaving?

I luckily have only 3 threads on B&B, one was my introduction, one was my Q&A, and this journal.

On my Q&A thread, As I reread it, I was clearly just looking for a cheaper alternative than disposables and shave gel. Two months zip thru my mind and I can clearly see how much of a nerd I have been. The amount of reading I have done on B&B guides, wiki's, and others journals have greatly help me improve my skills and knowledge with the side effect of also RAD, SBAD, SAD, and other ADs.

On my 1st month, I have been spending and buying shave items like crazy and luckily on my 2nd month, I haven't brought any yet. Still waiting for more Black Friday Sales :thumbup1:

Randomness : Being alone in a new city is very lonely, afterwork and dinner, I am just having a drink by myself and reflecting on the changes I have to go thru.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Tabac is another of those big mysteries to me. After researching and searching up on it at B&B, you get answers ranging from it smells like granny's purse, stale lavender, musky old school barber shop, a manly scent, etc....

Arko! was the first controversial soap I have read up on and its amazing how it ranges from urinal to clean soap scent to all kinds of insane things.
I enjoy Arko and Tabac. They will always have a place in my den. :)

- Uncle Eric

I enjoy Arko and Tabac. They will always have a place in my den. :)

- Uncle Eric
me too! My bathroom disagrees with them but they will always be my go to travel soaps!

The convenience and protection it offers is unmatched! and you can spread the joy of the scent everywhere you go!

Randomness : I am a better promoter for Arko! and Tabac then GSB, no wonder I was shunned by the Cult of GSB!

its amazing how it ranges from urinal
You dropped some lemon joy in your urinal??

I am just having a drink by myself and reflecting on the changes I have to go thru.
You need one of these…..

IMG_1627.jpeg

And a cat. Then bammm. You become a social drinker.

I find discussions on the merits of GSB to be an excellent icebreaker.
A Lasta Utopia : What goes on in a Cult Leaders Mind!

Expectations :

Osyri : New in town, nice to meet you, How do you like them GSB?

Random Stranger : They are the bomb, best value in its class, sharpness, and durability! Its the only blade I will ever use!

Osyri : Damn right, You want to join the Cult of GSB!

Random Stranger : Do you even have to ask, Let go spread the word together and let me introduce you to some of my friends and family!

Osyri in one swoop has gathered a large number of followers, rapid PROMOTIONS and have monthly gatherings at the Beach chanting GSB! GSB! GSB!

Reality :

Osyri : New in town, nice to meet you, how do you like them GSB?

Random Stranger : What's GSB?

Osyri : It's a DE Blade

Random Stranger : Oh, I use Gillettelabs, My favorite are the heated one, the massaging one, etc bleh bleh bleh

Osyri :

proxy.php

I have vented to all my friends, GF, and on social media. I might as well share the "Wings" I have earned :

Mom : You need to be in a safe gated community with 2 rooms, close to supermarkets, good neighborhood, etc bleh bleh bleh as you will be here all by yourself!

Me : Why do I need 2 rooms? I could save 300 a month by getting a studio

Mom : Don't you think of your parents, where would we stay if you have 1 room

Me : You are not visiting me that often, are you?

Mom : If you don't sign that agreement for the 2 room apt, I will visit you every weekend and sleep with you like when you are 3 years
I've spent 10 days with my 90 year old mother and I was out putting chains on the tractor and she came out with a jacket for me because she thought I had to little clothes on and was cold. It never passes.

Last edited:
Is Corey leaving that Ti Blackbird unattended all day long? Or does he have it a kydex holster, disassembled and next to a tuck of GSBs, lined with Kevlar for bulletproof, on-the-go smoothness?
Its Thanksgiving! leave my BB TI Shiny alone! You're thinking like APB, locking up his BB SS Shiny when he gives me his address!

Been rocking my travel set with Prewar Tech and Tabac so far on my hotels stays!

Thanksgiving Laughs! Slight Modifications from my PM to him!

APB Police Report #2

Police : So your house is broken in again and your stainless steel shiny razor with stand is missing, but you got a titanium razor in return without a stand

APB : That's right, its that damn padawan Corey again, arrest him!

Police : Okay Sir, let me file this and go arrest this Corey.

Police #2 : What's the matter?

Police : This homeowner lost or misplace his stand and made up a whole story about someone switching a more expensive razor for his.

Police #2 ; Some people are just unhinged!

Thanksgiving Laughs! Slight Modifications from my PM to him!

APB Police Report #2

Police : So your house is broken in again and your stainless steel shiny razor with stand is missing, but you got a titanium razor in return without a stand

APB : That's right, its that damn padawan Corey again, arrest him!

Police : Okay Sir, let me file this and go arrest this Corey.

Police #2 : What's the matter?

Police : This homeowner lost or misplace his stand and made up a whole story about someone switching a more expensive razor for his.

Police #2 ; Some people are just unhinged!
Still more believable than two white dudes with MAGA hats walking a 2 am through a neighborhood in the southside of Chicago in 20-degree weather.

Say what you want about Smollett — loudly, incessantly, especially to his parents — but I admire his ability to face down a lynch mob with only the safety and integrity of his hoagie in mind
He was quite fortunate to avoid any perjury charges sticking. He must be made of teflon. We normal folks aren't that fortunate. Seems that Lady Justice's blindfold needs to be tightened.

Top Bottom