What's new

Osage Rub vs Proraso Green Splash

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I added some glycerin to the OR
and some menthol to proraso. I dont think they are similar scents at all.

Both awesome! Proraso green is more face friendly, mild and complex. Osage straight is a lot of eucalyptus, mint and menthol which I love. It can be mixed with anything to give a menthol kick, including soaps! Both staples here.

So here’s another question, what’s the difference between the proraso green balm and the green splash? As far as scents are concerned ? And how does the proraso blue balm measure up against the green and white balms? I only have experience with the white balm and red splash

I enjoy the green balm. It’s nice and creamy, definitely does its job in soothing and moisturizing. The eucalyptus/medicinal scent is there, but fairly light and refreshing.

Osage Rub has more menthol than I can handle, apparently. I only get a burn from it, no cooling. Proraso green splash and balm both give me that nice cooling feel. The splash smells to me like a middle-aged italian guy with one too many shirt buttons open, in a good way. The balm is more mint-eucalyptus with a woody tone.

Proraso Green is a much nicer, smoother AS. I add menthol crystals to it to up the kick! I have a bottle of regular Proraso Green & a bottle with the crystals added when I want some extra kick.

Top Bottom