What's new

Order of Pinaud

New addition!! Has anyone used it?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 106
JMJ -

I use Clubman Pinaud every time I shave. It is my only AS. When I started shaving with a DE I sought out Clubman Pinaud because I rember it (and the great smell) from when I was a kid going to the barber shop with my father.

YBIC
Mike

I must join as well....pretty much use the Clubman almost every day....and I actually use the Citrus Musk as my scent of choice after I wash my face at night before I go to bed, I love the scent as I fall asleep and the wife like as it too!

I even decant my Clubman into glass bottles and the only bottles I keep in prime position are the classic, musk, and citrus musk....to me it is like memories in a bottle every time I put it on.

New addition!! Has anyone used it?

picked some up today!.....I use a cheap generic gel everyday and since I'm in the GRU Summer sabbatical I thought maybe some hair products would help ease the pain...so I went by Sally's and found a jar on sale...looking forward to giving it a try....also picked up some Retro Vinyl Classic Pomade!....man, I'm saving so much money with this whole wet shaving thing!! :)

picked some up today!.....I use a cheap generic gel everyday and since I'm in the GRU Summer sabbatical I thought maybe some hair products would help ease the pain...so I went by Sally's and found a jar on sale...looking forward to giving it a try....also picked up some Retro Vinyl Classic Pomade!....man, I'm saving so much money with this whole wet shaving thing!! :)

Live been mixing it half/half with groom n clean in my hand and it has worked great. I actually dropped and broke it so I had to pick up another jar today, which I surprisingly found at bed bath & beyond, as well as a few other delightful wet shaving products & gear

I feel late to the party but I just bought a bottle of the Original Scent this week and love it. Exactly what I wanted in an AS Splash and it's seemingly burn free! :thumbup1: So with that said...
"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my '57 Ball End Tech, and, my lance, my Parker Black Badger: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I feel late to the party but I just bought a bottle of the Original Scent this week and love it. Exactly what I wanted in an AS Splash and it's seemingly burn free! :thumbup1: So with that said...
"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my '57 Ball End Tech, and, my lance, my Parker Black Badger: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Well as they say... welcome to the club!!!

as I'm currently wearing some Citrus Musk and also the Clubman hair gel...long overdue, but it's time

I do swear this on my sword, my grandfathers 40's Gillette Super Speed, and, my lance, my Badger & Blade Essential boar brush with frosted blue handle, my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I own and regularly use original, the Veg, Musk, Special Reserve, Vanilla, and VIBR.

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving
enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Dovo Best Quality, and, my lance, my Omega 11126: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I own nothing but Clubman aftershaves. Original, The Veg, Special Reserve, Vanilla, VIBR, Musk, Citrus Musk, Eau De Quinne. And Lime Sec and Eau De Portugal is on the way.

I do swear this on my sword, my 1946/47 Gillette Aristocrat, and my lance, my Whipped Dog 30mm Boar: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

So, Clubman is one of 2 Aftershaves I use. I don't think I have missed a Clubman Friday in over 2 months. I've also

I also use the talc, which has been great as it is getting warmer here. I just ordered the sample pack fro Garry's shop. I'm sorta hoping I will be among The Chosen, so that I can join the Knights of the Veg table.

I do swear this on my sword, my EJ89 and, my lance, my Vie Long Horse hair Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I'm so in.

I do swear this on my sword, my Gillette Fat Handle Tech, and my lance, my VDH Boar: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I think I qualify:

Original, Vanilla, Lime Sec, Citrus Musk, Bay Rum, Special Reserve, talc and shampoo. (I also use Tres Flores Brilliantine, and Jeris talc and hair tonic.)

I do swear this on my sword, my Merkur 180 Long Handle, and my lance, my Omega "PRO 48" Boar: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Last edited:
I think I qualify as well:

Original, Lime Sec, Citrus Musk, Bay Rum, Special Reserve, talc, moustache wax, styptic pencil and styling gel.

I do swear this on my sword, my Gillette Old Type Ball End, and my lance, my Ever Ready C40 with 20mm Pure Badger knot : my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Top Bottom