What's new

Order of Pinaud

I alternate between Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum and Clubman Pinaud every other day. Rarely use the Nick Relief!

I'd be proud to join (should I be accepted) and will excersize good scents for the term of my membership.

View attachment 419785

I'm so confident that I'll be accepted, I have added it to my signature.

I just ordered the same two VIBR and clubman. Can't wait to try it! For reference, I've only used Proraso splash and balms, Razorock King Louis Lavender, AV Ice Sport. This may be a love hate relationship for me. Haven't gone to these old school aftershaves before. I don't even know what Bay Rum smells like.

i want in as well

by wednesday i will be up to 10 bottles...currently have 6, every type will be covered except vanilla, not a vanilla fan. Personal favorite is the original clubman, just used some on my head shave 15 minutes ago!

i want in as well

by wednesday i will be up to 10 bottles...currently have 6, every type will be covered except vanilla, not a vanilla fan. Personal favorite is the original clubman, just used some on my head shave 15 minutes ago!

Have you tried the vanilla? just curious, because it smells nothing like vanilla.

Have you tried the vanilla? just curious, because it smells nothing like vanilla.

i have not, the only 2 i have not physically smelled is the osage and the vanilla. I may order both soon as they are very cheap on amazon right now and would look good in my collection.

i have not, the only 2 i have not physically smelled is the osage and the vanilla. I may order both soon as they are very cheap on amazon right now and would look good in my collection.

I just ordered a half dozen things from Amazon last night and Vanilla is one of them.

this stuff is awesome, i am in love :001_tt1:

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Feather DE Razor Popular, and, my lance, my Tweezerman: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble"

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive... hope it's good... I ordered a few hundred bottles!

I'm hoping to spread the love throughout Australia and New Zealand (we don't get it here and shipping 1 bottle at a time is very expensive!)

Finally got my Special Reserve and Vanilla in! My rotation includes Original, VIBR, 50/50 VIBR/WH Mix (for the days I don't feel like too much clove scent), SR, Vanilla. No need for any other aftershaves as far as I'm concerned!

Today, my wife treated me to Pinaud Clubman, and an Old Spice Classic. She said she already likes the smell of my Osma shaving soap, and thought these would be a nice addition to my shaving den.

Last edited:
I have kept the original Pinaud in my weekly rotation since the mid 90's. I like the talc too. Very light and fights that "not so fresh feeling" on a hot Georgia summer eves.

Yeah buddy! $IMG_2313707514933.jpg

Newest member, please check out my sig!

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shavingenthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Merkur 23C, and, my lance, my Semogue 2013 Cerda: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Last edited:
I have the Classic, Lilac Vegetal, and Lime Sec in regular use.

My Classic is about 3/4 empty, and I got it in November! (I have about a dozen aftershaves, but only a few regulars).

Time to replenish soon.

Clubman Original was my first AS when I started this adventure. I still use it regularly. Just love that scent!

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shavingenthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my swords, my EJ DE89 and my Gilette Slim, and, my lances, my Omega 49, Semogue 2000 and WD Synthetic: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Newest member, please check out my sig!

I do swear this on my sword, my Merkur 23C, and, my lance, my Semogue 2013 Cerda: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Ha, awesome signature!

My collection-

Clubman
Vanilla
Special Reserve
Lilac Vegetal
Virgin Island Bay Rum
Citrus Musk
Eau de Portugal
Eau de Quinine
Clubman Deodorant
Clubman Country Club Shampoo
Clubman Talc
Clubman shaving cream

With your blessing, I would like to change my signature to honor this club.

Do I have your blessing?

Pinaud Clubman Original is part of my after shave rotation, therefore bet it resolved that, "I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B. I do swear this on my sword, my EJ DE8911, Gillette Tech Ball End, Gillette Super Speed (1948 -- 1950), Gillette New Open Comb (1930s) and, my lance, my Omega11126: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Top Bottom