What's new

Order of Pinaud

I use Clubman original every. single. day. And I use lots of it. And I don't cut it. May I join the Order?

I love Clubman; it reminds me of going to the Barbershop with my dad and brother when I was young the shop always smelled like Clubman and they used the clubman talc as well. I would be honored to a member of this hallowed body; if you will have me?

Last edited:
I love Clubman; it reminds me of going to the Barbershop with my dad and brother when I was young the shop always smelled like Clubman and they used the clubman talc as well. I would be honored to a member of this hallowed body; if you will have me?

Funny, Clubman reminds me of the same thing. Going on a Saturday to the barber with my dad and two brothers. Fond memories.

I've been using Clubman products for about 30 years and still use them several days a week. I hope that qualifies me to join?

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (Parker 99R), and, my lance, my (Omega Pro Boar): my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Clubman is my go-to aftershave also. Got a bottle of the Bay Rum on the way right now. Excited to try it!

Hard not to reach for the clubman everytime I shave. I have bay rum and special reserve coming my way, if I like them I'll definitely want to join!

Don't know if I qualify, I only have 4 kinds, favorites being Special Reserve and The Veg. Had thoughts about PIFing my original to my son but made the mistake of using it today now not so sure.

Used the Lilac Veg yesterday and today. Tomorrow being Friday I am thinking either Classic or Lime Sec.

I wear Clubman original every day. I ordered a bottle of the Bay Rum and it got delivered today. Whew! That is a strong clove smell! I'll wait til I'm wearing it to pass judgment but it reminds me of clove cigarettes and that is not a smell I like!

Count me in! I tried Clubman about 3 weeks ago, and have used it daily since then. I occasionally mix it with Master Bay Rum if my skin feels dry after shaving. I have to say I like the Clubman scent much more than the Bay Rum!

David

I wear Clubman original every day. I ordered a bottle of the Bay Rum and it got delivered today. Whew! That is a strong clove smell! I'll wait til I'm wearing it to pass judgment but it reminds me of clove cigarettes and that is not a smell I like!
I think the clove scent is a little strong for me. And WOW did it burn!! I'm going to mix some with Witch Hazel and see what I think. I'll admit it grew on my throughout the day though.

I alternate between Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum and Clubman Pinaud every other day. Rarely use the Nick Relief!

I'd be proud to join (should I be accepted) and will excersize good scents for the term of my membership.

$IMG_8526.jpg

I'm so confident that I'll be accepted, I have added it to my signature.

Can somebody give a comparison of the Pinaud Bay and the Master Bay Rum? The Master has too much clove for my taste. Its like wearing Christmas Potpourri.

David

I made a mix of 50/50 Bay Rum and Witch Hazel. It really toned down the clove smell. I'm going to let it sit for 2 days before I wear it. I have no idea why...

I made a mix of 50/50 Bay Rum and Witch Hazel. It really toned down the clove smell. I'm going to let it sit for 2 days before I wear it. I have no idea why...
Wearing this today and it made the clove scent much more tolerable.

Top Bottom