What's new

Opinions needed

I got my first Wolfman Razor back in March of '23. I read these forums and after much research and help from the community, I got the wr2 head in bronze with a 1.05 gap. Handle is wrh2 in custom length of 85mm. Nailed it the first time! Learning curve has past and now I get amazing shaves with my eyes closed. I am thinking of another Wolfman, you all know how beautiful they are, precision surgical instrument, this time in titanium. My dilemma, do I get the same gap since it's been wonderful? Do I try another gap with the great expense of Wolfman razors? Do I forget the whole idea of spending money on another razor since the one I already have is awesome? BTW, a patina has formed on the bronze and it looks amazing. I'm torn between the beauty of a new Wolfman and practicality. Opinions wanted guys! Thanks for reading and taking the time out to listen...

Attachments

• IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    962.3 KB · Views: 22

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I can identify to some degree. I bought two handles with my WR2 0.95 bronze. I’m waiting for the WR4s to hit the streets. The reviews should be coming in soon.

I'm not a Wolfman owner. But, I'd stick with what works, unless you specifically want to try another 'Gap'? Although, if you got something that didn't work, it will always sell on "BST".

b/r

ON_1

I would try something else if you are set on getting another razor, if you are the type that likes variety. Odds are that the second one may not work out as good as the first or it may work out better, and then you have one that you will not use as much.

Top Bottom