What's new

One & Done Club

One and done: Wizamet SI.

IMG_6644.jpg

Had no idea this club existed but glad I found it. I read through page 1 and skipped to page 57 but will take some time in near future to read through the rest.

Is it too late to get in on this? I started going one and done this past New Years as one of my shave-resolutions and haven't looked back since. Nothing like a fresh blade and knowing what to expect every shave out falls into my simplistic and minimalist outlook on shaving lately. My go-to blade these days is the Gillette Perma-Sharp in my Ti Blackbird. I purchased 200 in December getting ready for the New Year and wanted to make sure I had enough for the year!! I shave every other day so only 183 needed for this year but hoping more can be had come January when I'm done with the year long gruyere I'm in this year...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Had no idea this club existed but glad I found it. I read through page 1 and skipped to page 57 but will take some time in near future to read through the rest.

Is it too late to get in on this? I started going one and done this past New Years as one of my shave-resolutions and haven't looked back since. Nothing like a fresh blade and knowing what to expect every shave out falls into my simplistic and minimalist outlook on shaving lately. My go-to blade these days is the Gillette Perma-Sharp in my Ti Blackbird. I purchased 200 in December getting ready for the New Year and wanted to make sure I had enough for the year!! I shave every other day so only 183 needed for this year but hoping more can be had come January when I'm done with the year long gruyere I'm in this year...
A pleasure to see you in this thread, sir.

Welcome!

You are most welcome sir!! Life is too short for crappy shaves!

Last edited:
Top Bottom