What's new

Old Spice Shaving Brush

Thank you Gents it was a pleasure doing this one really enjoyed it, learnt a lot from taking it apart it's given me great Idea's on turning one when I get the lathe set up.....

Now that’s a great looking brush! Where did you get the knot?

Thank you Jay!!! The knot came from AliExpress shop Virginia Shaving Products Bin Price

I guessing that’s Virginia Sheng? I have a V Sheng badger that I freakin love. I didn’t at first, but with some breaking in it’s become a wonderful brush.

I guessing that’s Virginia Sheng? I have a V Sheng badger that I freakin love. I didn’t at first, but with some breaking in it’s become a wonderful brush.

Yes it is Jay, I was surprised when I opened the packet it looks like the ends are splitting already I get chance to try it tonight looking forward to it.....

Yes it is Jay, I was surprised when I opened the packet it looks like the ends are splitting already I get chance to try it tonight looking forward to it.....

That’s how the TGN boar knots are, and they’re very blonde as well. Same mfg maybe? Regardless I was very surprised with mine too. I was expecting a lot of scritch but it’s actually quite soft on the skin with mucho backbone, great for pucks.

Top Bottom