What's new

Old Spice shave cream

I want a tube, but don't want to wait to ship from India, and too lazy to look at every online store.

Any sellers in the US that don't charge triple the price?

Thanks. 🙂👍

Found some on the 'bay. 🙂
Looks like that's all still coming from India and will be here in a month. The only stuff I saw that purported to be in the US and really was in the US was stuff that was well past its expiration date.

I wouldn't mind trying some too, but like you, not willing to wait for the slow boat from India.

Looks like that's all still coming from India and will be here in a month. The only stuff I saw that purported to be in the US and really was in the US was stuff that was well past its expiration date.

I wouldn't mind trying some too, but like you, not willing to wait for the slow boat from India.

Well, the seller is located in Arizona, so I hope it ain't too old. Looks legit, and cost just under $17 for two tubes, including shipping.

It's definitely an enabler. As an example, I never even knew about Old Spice cream until I read your thread. An hour later, I've got one coming. :laugh:

That's really hilarious. I love Old Spice classic aftershave and saw a tube of the shave cream in one of the "Shave of the Day" type threads earlier today and immediately started my search.

I recently got 2 tubes from India. On took 15 days to come another 30. Never again. I think The Razor Company is the way to go for those creams.

Well @gpjoe you enabled me and my Amazon prime 2-day delivery ;) I hope the scent is right.

😄😄😄

I'm thinking the scent will be right, it's a legit Old Spice product, not a clone/copy or knockoff. I guess we'll find out.

I'll dig up this post and report back once I get my delivery. Of course, I can't use mine FOR SHAVING until the "Fixed Four For March Madness" ends, but I can lather it up and rinse it off just to get a good whiff.

I'm glad to hear that the scent is mostly the old style scent. I use 1980s Old Spice in my regular rotation. It's great stuff.

I used the Old Spice Shaving Cream this morning. I thought the scent was very light and only a little like the original Shulton scent. I use the original Shulton aftershave in my regular rotation of aftershaves. I was able to get more than enough lather for my typical 3-1/2 pass shave by using about 1-1/2 inches of cream. The performance was excellent, with good slickness and little irritation.

Overall, I'm glad to have it and will likely keep it in the rotation.

I used the Old Spice Shaving Cream this morning. I thought the scent was very light and only a little like the original Shulton scent. I use the original Shulton aftershave in my regular rotation of aftershaves. I was able to get more than enough lather for my typical 3-1/2 pass shave by using about 1-1/2 inches of cream. The performance was excellent, with good slickness and little irritation.

Overall, I'm glad to have it and will likely keep it in the rotation.
Thanks for the writeup, Borderboss! Much appreciated! Enjoy!

I used it this morning for the first time. To my nose, it is similar to the vintage scent but not the same. Lathered up fine and performance was good. Nice for something different but IMHO the Proraso tube is a much better value.

20230308_175420.jpg

Top Bottom