What's new

Old Spice Mug: Disappointing

Did you find any other shaving bargains besides the mug (I agree that they are nice to look at but not much more). I was there a few months back and cleaned up on some goodies. I found a few Kronas, a sweet little Tech with a bakelite handle in a SS case, and a ball-end tech.

Loved the Jefferson Hotel. La Manche's is an oasis of great Italian food BTW in a city bereft of decent food/service.

Ah, yeah, Daniel. The Distraction Texas Shave Club (informal group from our area) racked up on tons of razors, etc. Some of the pics are in the acquisitions from the past week.

... one of those LARGE Old Spice mugs. I found a good deal on one and brought it home.

View attachment 36754

... it's just not as ideal as I wanted. ... it's a complete disappointment.

Thoughts? Comments?

Maybe it would be better for holding a soap cake instead of using it to build lather in. You could just you it to load your brush, then use the other thing to build lather.
FWIW, I opened my first package of Tabac today. Too wide for my BurmaShave mug (which fits HoneybeeSpa pucks just right), but fit the large Old Spice coffee mug rather well, with about 1/16" or so around the sides.

- Richard

Top Bottom