What's new

Old Old Spice

I have to tell everyone that I am completely addicted to the traditional smell of Old Spice. I can't seemed to keep my hands off of the old Shulton bottles of Old Spice I have collected. Hear I am this late at night and I had to have a splash of Old Spice. It was wonderful. Thanks for listening.

I must say I love it too. I guess I can't say it's my favorite, but it reminds me of watching my dad shave when I was a little boy. He was into shaving as fast as humanly possible, so he moved on from the Super Speeds that I saw him use back then, but he never used any after shave or cologne other than his Old Spice. (After working on learning to use a DE for the last few weeks, I have no idea how he didn't slice his face off with the old Super Speeds by the way!)

I have to tell everyone that I am completely addicted to the traditional smell of Old Spice. I can't seemed to keep my hands off of the old Shulton bottles of Old Spice I have collected. Hear I am this late at night and I had to have a splash of Old Spice. It was wonderful. Thanks for listening.

I'm addicted to it, too. Glad to hear that there's someone else out there that understands. There's nothing like the scent of vintage Old Spice wafting around my head; I never get tired of it.

I've never smelled the Old Old Spice.

But I like the New Old Spice (called " Classic " )

What's the difference?
Is the " Classic " line scent younger in your opinion ?

It's hard for me to explain the difference. But it is noticeable.

I like the older version better.

I bought a bottle of the old version by Shulton on Ebay and I loved it. It's been awhile since I used it. It is different from the newer version but I can't describe it. There is a thread on B&B that gets into it in detail. It also provided a link to an Indian website that sells all the old Old Spice A/S's, the old Shulton scents. I ordered the OS Musk and its great. Also ordered the Musk shave cream in a tube. I can't wait to try it. The musk does remind me a little of Musgo. Here's the site:http://www.desistores.net/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=old+spice&osCsid=0dce401212cedfdd1b4a480c581e01ff&x=0&y=0

Service was fast and relatively inexpensive.

Top Bottom