What's new

Ok Gents. Does your wife like Old Spice?

Does your wife like Old Spice?

• Yes, she likes it.

• NO, she finds it repulsive!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife's father used it (40+ years ago), but she says the Vi-Jon doesn't smell like the Old Spice she remembers. She likes some of my others but wants me to order more Irisch Moos.

My wife put it too me simply when I wore this scent, "I
f you think I'm into my husband smelling like an old Grandpa then your dead wrong!". Hence that was the last time I wore this...

Mine loves Old Spice, in fact, she hates everything else, and only likes it when I wear old spice. Unfortunately, I don't feel the same way and could live without it, but I keep a bottle on hand to occasionaly make her happy.

I've tried to sneak the Clubman when my wife isn't at home, but the stuff is like a smoking gun. It's hard to lie and say I DIDN'T use it. She absolutely abhors it. My sister-in-law felt the need to chime in with her discontent as well. I have some AOS aftershave that she likes, but I think it's the de-facto choice, considering I only have these 2 to choose from.

Heck, my wife doesn't like me most of the time much less any scent I might put on :lol:

Luckily she has a very poor sense of smell so I get away with using OS and Clubman most of the time

Top Bottom