What's new

Ok Gents. Does your wife like Old Spice?

Does your wife like Old Spice?

• Yes, she likes it.

• NO, she finds it repulsive!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was considering trying Clubman but many of you gents said that women don't enjoy the scent. That's enough for me to keep from trying it. My wife so far likes the scent of all my A/S's and I want to keep it that way.

I'm getting a hankering to try Old Spice and I want to know how many of your wives like the scent.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The only AS SWMBO disapproved of was Limacol, mainly as that reminder her of "sick person medicine smell" from back home. However, after 4-5 days she grew to like the scent of it. "Fresh and clean" were her new descriptors.

My wife smelled it and said what is that, Old Spice? I said yes and she rolled her eyes and asked me to use one of my colognes.

I went back to it a couple monts back, . I know it is an old fashioned scent. When I started wearing it again , I was not sure my wife would like it, as she is real picky with colognes. She also calls me "Grandpa" alot because of my old fashioned ways , but she does love OS.

My wife doesn't like me to wear the original Old Spice scent since that's what her father wore his entire life, but she really likes Old Spice "Fresh" scent after shave when I wear it. That's a good thing since it's one of my favorite AS's.

Cheers!

My wife loves it - says it smells "fresh and clean". She also says it reminds her of her father, but that's okay because she idolizes her daddy!

My wife does not like the original scent on me, because she says it makes me smell like her grandfather. But she does like the Old Spice Pure Sport. Unfortunately, it's getting harder to find in my neck of the woods. I did not vote in the poll because while she does not hate, she just doesn't like it on me.

I don't know how to answer. She liked it. Then I started getting things like Arlington, Trafalgar, 1805, Mr. Taylor, etc...
Now, not so much into the Old Spice.

Top Bottom