What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum Bonanza

I received my Ogallala Bay Rum order and only have good things to say for the product and the company. Everything came quickly and was packed well and they even included a free gift in my package (actually a couple) which I thought was very kind as well as being really great customer service! This is the scent I remember from barbershops of old. Besides the classic bay rum they have some more modern takes on the old stand by as well. Bay rum with hints of cedar and sage, bay rum with sandalwood with matching soaps as well. I had ordered a bar of their cedar and sage soap and they included a bar of their creamy orange in my order. My wife promptly stole that from me as soon as she took the first snif. I have some very high priced fragrances and enjoy them, but I have to say these products fly in the face of the more expensive is better mindset.

Oh yeah, I am a big fan of Ogallala, especially the Sage and Cedar and the normal bay rum. I love their bath soaps as well, and need to grab some more of those soon. Welcome to the club!

Top Bottom