What's new

SCS Bay Rum w/Twist Alternative

Earlier this year, I ran out of SCS Bay Rum with a Twist fragrance. Since this is discontinued, what's the closest thing out there to this fragrance? I have tried Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorn as well as had an old decant of St. Johns Bay Rum and Lime, but they are not the same.

I loved SCS aftershaves but never had that particular one. Once I run out of mine I'll have to look for an alternative.

My favorite Bay Rum AS was Dominica, closely tied with Aubrey Spice Island. Both gone from the market now.

I have a sample of Captain's Choice BR regular that I hope to try soon. I believe they have a BR + Citrus combo in their lineup somewhere. Maggards has sample bottles of a ton of aftershaves if you want to try some stuff.

I loved SCS aftershaves but never had that particular one. Once I run out of mine I'll have to look for an alternative.

My favorite Bay Rum AS was Dominica, closely tied with Aubrey Spice Island. Both gone from the market now.

I have a sample of Captain's Choice BR regular that I hope to try soon. I believe they have a BR + Citrus combo in their lineup somewhere. Maggards has sample bottles of a ton of aftershaves if you want to try some stuff.
Thanks for the reply. I am looking at Chiseled Face Bay Rum, it has citrus and ginger notes and might be something similar. I have actually been to the Maggards store in Michigan, though several years ago. I will check out their site to see if there is bay rum and citrus/ginger combination that intrigues me.

Top Bottom