What's new

OCtober 2020

You all make compelling points -- especially the "all in good fun" position, which I do thoroughly agree with and firmly believe it supersedes all other "positions". So the open comb question is answered: if you believe your razor is sporting an open comb, then please join in and share it with the rest of us. This is a "big tent" and we've got room for lots of razors.

Well, that was fun! I had a hunch my question might lead to a lively discussion. This is gonna be a good month !!

Feel free to take one if you need it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took two.

I'm in. This year is going to be the first year that OCtober is really, "return to normal." As I've been taking 30 days to play in the SE world. This year, I've fallen in love with my GC 0.84 OC (as I am sure anyone who has stumbled across multiple posts from me has been made aware of repeatedly). I am in the restraint this year and planned ahead by buying a RR SLOC to save for this month. I plan on using all of my OC razors at least once during the month and maybe picking a favorite. I look forward to using both of my Old Types and trying the new razor.

My biggest challenge is going to be not autopiloting back to the GC the whole time

Hi,

As usual, the Seven Day Set:

But, wait! What's this? A newcomer? (ATT S2)

So, someone has to be booted from the Seven Day Set so it remains Seven and not Eight days.

Or, just not use the Newcomer.

Actually, I don't like the Newcomer. I used it for a couple months straight in place of my daily driver Fasan Double Slant. It just is nowhere near as good. Actually, it is not as good as the others in the Set (the worst of which is the Schick Repeater).

But, maybe I will run an eight day rotation this year.

Stan

I'm in, RR .68 Jaws and a wonky Fatip Retro that I have to tweak to get aligned, and doing Tabactober as well, so I guess it'll actually be TabaOCtober for me. :D. No, I'm not going to make it an FF. That way lies madness.

Im in

I have already started TABACtober and OCtober. Mine will be a FFFO.

Tabac all month
The Fatip Lo Sorto Originale
Semogue LE Boar
Astra SP

I’m ready and already left the starting line.

proxy.php

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Fiend

Top Bottom