What's new

OCTOBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking razor, Steve. I have an OC Micromatic but haven't used it. I have used the Micromatic Clog Pruf, which is a pretty decent vintage SE. I believe the OCMM is more aggressive.

Thanks Ron. She does look nice. I now have 2 shaves with the OCMM and it is very aggressive yet comfortable. I get a few weepers, but the shave is very smooth and no razor burn. I do get a bit of irritation when the Alum is applied. I am going to give my face a rest and go back to the Grackle DOC for the next few days. I think I can tune the OCMM razor in a bit better, but I honestly think I am just over shaving chasing the BBS. I bet this baby would be outstanding with a few days growth or beard removal. As a daily driver, I think for my face I prefer the 1912.
Steve

A big ol' box full of Bay Rum goodies came in today from PAA, very very good stuff.
proxy.php

That is some neat stuff all right! How is the bay rum scent, Chris?
Thanks, Ron, the scent is amazing, I'm not a huge fan of clove and this one caught my eye since he does not add any clove to the mix. The aftershave is aged in charred oak barrels for an amazing finish. The soaps share the same amazing scent profile and like all other PAA products, it is a vegan offering and lathers like crazy.

Thanks, Ron, the scent is amazing, I'm not a huge fan of clove and this one caught my eye since he does not add any clove to the mix. The aftershave is aged in charred oak barrels for an amazing finish. The soaps share the same amazing scent profile and like all other PAA products, it is a vegan offering and lathers like crazy.
I just may have to give that by rum a try.

I received a box of good stuff from Phoenix today:

PAA Lime Ginger Tea Tree Conditioning Shampoo Puck
Crown King - Atomic Age Mentholated Bay Rum Star Jelly Aftershave
Crown King - Atomic Age Bay Rum Shampoo & Conditioner Puck
Crown King - Atomic Age Bay Rum Natural Deodorant
Crown King - Atomic Age Bay Rum Artisan Shave Soap
Crown King - Atomic Age Bay Rum Aftershave & Cologne

I was bummed I missed out on the postcards as a little bonus, but it isn't the end of the world. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow!
Steve

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7523.jpg

I was bummed I missed out on the postcards as a little bonus, but it isn't the end of the world. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow!
Steve

View attachment 832611
View attachment 832612
Awesome mail call Steve, I have used the set 2 days in a row and may end up using it again on Friday, it's just that good. I think I will be filling out the set with the items like the deodorant and pomade if they ever get it back in stock

Steve

View attachment 832611
View attachment 832612
Cool looking set, Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom