What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen one with the Army logo, as the shop where I found it is specifically a Marine Corps store. You might try a Google search, just a guess.

Waiting on:
Pomade, AS, tshirt from Hawleywoods
fountain pens for gifts for my sister-in-law
Camera for my wife
Lego tower for brother-in-law

I think I've received all my shave stuff for the year, unless I get shave stuff forchristmas gifts.

My first straight razor, strop and hone. But given the weather at the moment I don't think I'll be seeing it until after Christmas :sad:

I ordered a small bottle of Dolce and Gabbana "The One for Men" and a bottle of 4711 AS from Hollywood Style Perfumes yesterday, with Christmas money from my parents. I took a guess and paid the extra dollar for 2-3 day shipping. I'm wondering if it'll get here before Christmas. I'm not betting on it, though. :001_tt2:

I'm waiting on an Ever Ready Streamline model I won on the bay. Unfortunately, it shipped from the UK so who knows when I will get it what with all the travel problems they are having in Europe due to the snow.

I'm waiting on an "Edwin Jagger - English Shaving Brush, Imitation Ivory, Medium, Best Badger" I ordered as a Christmas gift for myself from BM Vintage Shaving. It should be here in time for Christmas morning. Can't wait to take it for a spin!

Happy Holidays,

Tony

I'm waiting on my vintage Old Spice haul to arrive. An unused puck in the mug, an unused talc in the glass bottle, an unused aftershave in the glass bottle, an unused deodorant tube, and a red and white Ever Ready brush.

Muhle R89, Muhle R41, Gillette New, Rudy Vey brush, MWF a Palmolive Shave Stick, and some assorted blades. SWMBO to select some new aftershave.

I have the following and am getting antsy:

1) Simpsons Duke 3
2) Cyril Salter Vetiver
3) Semogue 1305 and getting a bit nervous cause it's been a while.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom