What's new

NY newbie with a question

I'm learning a lot from this forum---wish I had found it earlier. I found the classified section, and it looks like there's lots of good stuff for sale. However---- I get the following message:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

I've searched, and can't find the rules that apply. I've seen in other forums that one can't sell until a certain number of posts have been reached. That seems to apply to sales here, right? Can someone point me to the rules?

Thanks,
Ron

I haven't. I thought it would be a breach of etiquette to try to circumvent the intent of the rule, especially for a new member.

Here you go. Basically, you must be a member for a minimum of 45 days, and have 50 "quality" posts. The term "quality" is subjective, but by participating in discussions daily, you will quickly reach the minimum. Explore the site, ask questions, and share your knowledge on a variety of topics presented here, and enjoy! :thumbup1:

INFO! - B&B's new BST guidelines

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I haven't. I thought it would be a breach of etiquette to try to circumvent the intent of the rule, especially for a new member.
That's one of the most refreshing things I've read here in over a decade.

Welcome! Glad to have you.

Top Bottom