What's new

Nuavia (Verde) averageness

Help needed from other Nuavia users! I've had my Verde for about a year. I really want to love it given the hype and price. But apart from a great smell, the lathers are little above average, and mainly fall down in (residual) slickness. I've tried different lathering techniques but have many other cheaper products that work far better (e.g. haslinger). Any secret lather tips? I did try samples of the other two Nuavias which seemed to lather better.

I would not expect the Verde to lather differently than the other two. You mentioned the other 2 were samples, therefore you probably loaded differently? Maybe you scooped some into your lather bowl and got a bit more soap than with the Verde lathering from the tub?
I have samples of all 3 and have not noticed a difference, although the Verde is my least favorite scent...
I also have cheaper soaps which I think perform better (even PannaCrema Pure2O).
Good luck!

Lots of fans of Nuavia but they are not my top either. I have all three and they all perform the same for me.

Top Bottom