What's new

(Not a) newbie check in

Just wanted to introduce myself, I recently got back in to the “hobby” side of shaving after a long hiatus from the hobby, I’ve had beards off and on over the past few years and only needed to do cleanups and really just generally been using up all the stuff I had, I never once turned back to canned goop or cartridges. Been a happy wet shaver since 2006 or 2007, I don’t remember exactly what year but I was 18. I used to post on here years ago under the frogman18 username but lost password and no access to that email I made a new account. So anyways hello everyone!!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Just wanted to introduce myself, I recently got back in to the “hobby” side of shaving after a long hiatus from the hobby, I’ve had beards off and on over the past few years and only needed to do cleanups and really just generally been using up all the stuff I had, I never once turned back to canned goop or cartridges. Been a happy wet shaver since 2006 or 2007, I don’t remember exactly what year but I was 18. I used to post on here years ago under the frogman18 username but lost password and no access to that email I made a new account. So anyways hello everyone!!
Welcome back.
I merged your old account into your new one.

Top Bottom