What's new

Norelco Sensotouch 3D

Does anyone here have a Norelco Sensotouch 3D electric razor? If so have you replaced the head with an aftermarket head? I bought a used Norelco Sensotouch 3D off of ebay for a great price, but it didn't have a head. I knew they sold the heads for it, some Norelco and some aftermarket, so I decided to buy an aftermarket head for around $15. instead of the Norelco one for $65. or so. The aftermarket head I bought doesn't shave as close as the head on my Norelco 5100 wet/dry electric razor. I ended up buying another head for it from a seller on ebay thinking that it was an original head because it had similar looking screens covering the blades, but it shaves even worse. I believe I paid around $32. for that head. I Hate to spend $65 on a Norelco replacement head for it now after buying the other two, but surely it would shave better than my cheaper Norelco 5100 if the Sensotouch 3D had a Norelco head on it. Has anyone else came across this. I read some Amazon reviews of aftermarket heads for this electric razor and maybe half the reviews were positive while the other half seemed to get similar results or slightly better than I did. It seems a waist to not ever be able to use it, but I hate to spend so much money on a new Norelco head, especially if it turns out to be a poor shaver. Here are what the replacement heads I have look like.
norelco head-2.jpg

and the second one I bought with the screens that match the original.
norelco head-1.jpg

Top Bottom