What's new

GIVEAWAY! Noble Otter PIF

Wow! Thank you! All I can say is
flounder-animal-house.gif

My first morning with the Otter. Since it's not the holiday season I opted for The Noir Et Vanille. There was a lot of vanilla scent in the jar, but once I began lathering the tea scent really came through. In fact, the scent reminded me of the vanilla tea I had in a Russian Tea Room in Chicago. It lathered well, was very slick, and rinsed cleanly. The shave was a two-day growth but I had no problem or irritation. There is a bit of a dry post shave feel, not to the Williams level however. A little CeraVe and all is right with the world. I'm planning on using this soap all week just to dial in the lather better. I think I used a bit too much water today and my second lathering was a bit runny. Thank you for the opportunity on this. Great stuff!

From reading the scent notes on 'Tis the Season, I would expect it would be nice any time of year. Curious how it smells from the tub if you can try to describe it :)

Noble Otter says: Raspberry, Apple, Rosemary, Freesia, Oakmoss, Pine, Cedarwood, Musk, Fir Balsam

From reading the scent notes on 'Tis the Season, I would expect it would be nice any time of year. Curious how it smells from the tub if you can try to describe it :)

Noble Otter says: Raspberry, Apple, Rosemary, Freesia, Oakmoss, Pine, Cedarwood, Musk, Fir Balsam
It's piney and sweet. No cinnamon (thank goodness for that, that is one shave soap ingredient that I cannot tolerate). If you have smelled Arlington by DR Harris, I'd say it's similar to that with extra pine scent.

Top Bottom