What's new

GIVEAWAY! Noble Otter PIF

I'm in ! If thats okay.... I would like to try N.O , as I have not tried them....I would love to try those and I would love to have a scent for the holidays when they come around again as I dont have holiday soaps..... Thanks....

Not in as I'm not big on vanilla(though I did try this and honestly dug the soap, just wasn't as high on the AS) to everyone that hasn't tried NO soaps the performance is great imho do yourself a favor and grab a sample somewhere. Ymmv but I feel it's quality product.

Very generous Pif @JoeScho

Not in, but very nice! I was just telling myself I should find and smell some Noble Otter scents, as I like the labels and would be happy to have them around. Going to have to take a trip to a shave store somewhere.

Gents:
I'm cleaning out some of my soaps that I find that I may never get to, and want to find them a good home as there's many, many of you that have been so gracious and helpful to me with advice and help (even had one gent do some honing for me that I'm grateful for). There's some Noble Otter soaps that I like, but I'll never get to. I've got a puck of Noir et Vanille Shave Soap that I've used once, and a puck of 'Tis the Season Shave Soap I never used that I want someone else to be able to enjoy.

I've got a few pucks of Col. Conk that I'll se PIF'ing soon that again I'll never get to and I just don't want them getting ruined and I have to toss them.

To qualify,just simply CONUS only please as I've got these in a $10 mailer and I'm sure to ship overseas probably would cost more than the soaps themselves.

- Just say, "I'm in!" I'll randomly pick a post number one person who's in and message you to get mailing information.
- Deadline to get in on this is one week from today: June 21 2023

Thanks guys for your help and understanding in my endeavors in SR shaving.

View attachment 1670754
I'm in.

Top Bottom