What's new

No Barber Shops open ? No problem.

@Juanmosey, lol, Yes! Yes they did!
1586634748063.png

ODIN (the Viking God) when he saw me, be like......What the......

View attachment 1083223

I got bored the other day being House bound. Despite my having (had) a completely full (non balding) thick Head of Hair, it was just too much to maintain and badly in need of a Haircut. So, since all the Barber Shops are closed, I decided to go "Mid-evil" on my Head with (first) the Wahl Clippers and then afterwards the Razor. Man, it feels GREAT! You can tell how pleased I am judging by my smile!
Sorry for the HULKING SIZE photograph. I just can NOT find a way to make it smaller.

SixCats!
In my opinion, this was not a good idea.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Here's a few pics of my two brat cats. One decided to check on why the chickens thought they'd find worms on the driveway, then later what started out as a grooming appointment turned into a boxing match!
IMG_20200411_164915388_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20200411_133259016~2.jpg

View attachment 1083223

I got bored the other day being House bound. Despite my having (had) a completely full (non balding) thick Head of Hair, it was just too much to maintain and badly in need of a Haircut. So, since all the Barber Shops are closed, I decided to go "Mid-evil" on my Head with (first) the Wahl Clippers and then afterwards the Razor. Man, it feels GREAT! You can tell how pleased I am judging by my smile!
Sorry for the HULKING SIZE photograph. I just can NOT find a way to make it smaller.

SixCats!
I did a head shave once last year and was quite happy with the way it came out. My son sided with me, but my wife and daughter yelled at me and told me never to do it again.

Oh, the freedom of not having to comb or was it was exhilarating!

I realize I’m being silly, but I just noticed that a sphinx cat does not have whiskers. Hmmm...

Hi @Jim99 (former Bald/Shaved Headed Guy). Some Sphinx Cats don't have Whiskers at all while some have partial/half/messed up looking Whiskers. Regarding shaving the Head.....in my case, it'll all grow back (and rather quickly at that).

SixCats!

My 15 year old son, asked if he could shave his hair off in a bid to shock Mum, I offered to shave it off for him and he can then shave mine, went quiet and disappeared back into room.
.......went quiet and disappeared back into room......LOL, OMG! That is just too funny! I hope you took photographs!

Top Bottom