What's new

Nivea Men Sensitive 3 in 1

I recently bought A Nivea Men Sensitive 3 in 1 shaving soap. Ingredients: Sodium Oleate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Linoleate, Hamamelis VirginianaBark/Leaf Extract, Maris Sal, Chamonilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Linalool d-Limonene, Parfum, CI 77891. What do you think about its composition?

I didn't try it yet. Is made in Brazil. Did any of you try it? Please share your experiences

Attachments

• Jabon.jpg
    Jabon.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Out here in Australia I have never seen a Nivea Men shaving soap bar/puck before. I have seen a Nivea Bath Soap before but not a Shaving Soap. Must be a new product which I welcome.

Have not seen it yet, but appears to be loaded with “sodium”.
Here is the web page of Nivea in Brazil showing the products.

Note that the composition mentioned there differs from what I wrote copying what is written in the box.

Out here in Australia I have never seen a Nivea Men shaving soap bar/puck before. I have seen a Nivea Bath Soap before but not a Shaving Soap. Must be a new product which I welcome.
Looking at the link the OP provided, it is not a dedicated shaving soap.

The “three-in-one” refers to a soap for body, face, and shave, which makes me a bit sceptical, although I normally like the brand.

The old “Jack of all trades, master of none” saying, if you get my drift.
But I am ready to be proven wrong…

B.

Looking at the link the OP provided, it is not a dedicated shaving soap.

The “three-in-one” refers to a soap for body, face, and shave, which makes me a bit sceptical, although I normally like the brand.

The old “Jack of all trades, master of none” saying, if you get my drift.
But I am ready to be proven wrong…

B.
Although I didn't try it yet, today I read in a brazilian shaving forum bad reviews about the product. And one of his members says the same, that all those "1000 in 1" products are useful for nothing. So my perspective has changed now, and not for good...

It's strange that the product is made and sold only in Brazil, as far as I know. Here in Argentina, where I live, is not sold officially by Nivea. I bought it in a site called "Mercado Libre" (www.mercadolibre.com), similar to Amazon.

Now I'm afraid of trying it :sad:

Top Bottom